I'm on CD2 - trying to conceive # 2 - anyone want to be my buddy?

Tina_TTC2

Reaction score
my cycles run around 30-35 days (lately it seems anyhow).

Anyone on CD 2 or close that wants to buddy up?

:)

Hi Tina,:flower:
Would be happy to buddy up with you im on cd4 and my cycle is at the moment is 28 days, its not that reliable though as a few months ago it was only a 25 day cycle! Im ttc #3 but it seems to be a long journey!!!

Great!

I have been spotting for a couple days, but started full yesterday.The clear blue monitor wants you to show day 1 as the first day after your period starts - so these things get a little confusing.

Since my first real 'flow' day was yesterday though, I am going with yesterday.

I think i saw some kind of signature about people buddying up.. but I am really glad to have someone to go this month with.

Not that I am a huge believer in readings (well, I DO believe that true psychics exist, I'm just also certain there are a LOT of wanna be's or right out Fakes)... anyhow - I had a reading done by one that I won't mention, and I am a bit sceptical as most of it felt unrealistic. But, on the off chance any of it is correct.... Supposedly I will conceive in August, and get a BFP in October (for that to happen it would have to be VERY late August).

ok. That said. LOL - I really am hoping it's wrong and that I'll conceive this month.

So - based on last month I should ovulate between july 10th and july 14. so we will see...

Looking forward to the journey and hopefully a BFP by end of month!

Tina

may I join you both. CD 2 now. I am still kind of spotting. But full af should arrive soon. like today. So I guess cd 1 then.

I am on 3rd round of clomid.

I'll be buddies with ya'll I want another baby

Hi girls,:flower:
Glad to have ou all buddy up this month I am reaching cd5 but my tickers are all a bit messed up as my cycle keeps moving around at mo so dont take too much notice of them!!!
Tina- I keep looking at doing a pregnancy prediction but am always a bit worried in case theres something i dont want to hear!!!:shrug:
Hope this month is a good journey for us all:thumbup: Talk soon .Nic.xx:kiss:

may I join you both. CD 2 now. I am still kind of spotting. But full af should arrive soon. like today. So I guess cd 1 then.

I am on 3rd round of clomid.

Hi Angella,
Glad to have you join us. I am also ttc #3 and have 2 daughters. I have been ttc for a little while now, just started using ov sticks and charting! Had bloods done in sept-everything seemed ok thinking about going back to docs soon. wishing us all luck this month.:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->