I'm possibly 7dpo Buddies? Symptom spot.

Thank you for the video. Sitting next to my knocked out hubby with my headphones on. I will watch the video. I am early stage lupus so any anti inflammation diet will do wonders for me. I am so you are having a rough time in other areas. It doesn't help when we get stupid bfn on top of it. My life just ironed out in other areas and all I have left is my weight and infertility. You can't win them all unfortunatly. Just not sure which I will have to compromise and move on from yet. Right now....I am going for the long shot because I am overly optimistic...hehehehe

HUGS....praying whatever else is going on that it smoothes out for you to have true peace.

Thank you for the video. Sitting next to my knocked out hubby with my headphones on. I will watch the video. I am early stage lupus so any anti inflammation diet will do wonders for me. I am so you are having a rough time in other areas. It doesn't help when we get stupid bfn on top of it. My life just ironed out in other areas and all I have left is my weight and infertility. You can't win them all unfortunatly. Just not sure which I will have to compromise and move on from yet. Right now....I am going for the long shot because I am overly optimistic...hehehehe

HUGS....praying whatever else is going on that it smoothes out for you to have true peace.

Thank you ❤️ I hope you have been having a good day today.

I can't wait to test to get it over with. I only want to see 1 BFN if that is my fate. I really am starting to doubt it honestly. I have some hope still.

Working on your weight and inflammation will work on your fertility. Win Win ❤️

ETA: I have a new symptom to obsess over. I am kind of happy about it. Pressure in uterus area.I am possibly 13dpo

ETA again: I am over it. I looked back at my notes and have had the pressure before and BFN. I am done obsessing for now. I think I'll try and get some rest. Talk to you soon.

Last edited:
Ok, I shouldn't but your second eta had me giggling. I do the same thing. I find one thing to get excited about then shoot it down myself with my own notes.

But hey hope don't work on it own. It needs our sincere back up :D

I am 11dpo and tested bfn on osom and pregmate like a champ. Had to be sure it was bfn because my lower bbs hurt. Better go update my symptom list. Have to remember to turn it red when AF shows. Sucks but is most likely my reality.

On a happier note, looks like my journey will finally be turning IVF on me. So many times in the past I wanted to try but financially could not and too fat on top of it. Now we have enought money and I only have 25lbs to drop verus 60. Meanwhile, we are -still trying naturally until I get dates and times. Secretly I hope I fall preggers without:oops:

Based off of you raw vegan post, I decided I could better handle Mediterranean style eats. Got all my salad fixing ready to go. No lettuce just garbonzo beans, roma tomatoes, cucumbers, avocados..all the yum stuff even home made vinaigrette. Hubby fixed my lil gym space up too lol...

Well, please post back your test results. I really hope you get to break free from this ttc wagon soon, Love.

Ok, I shouldn't but your second eta had me giggling. I do the same thing. I find one thing to get excited about then shoot it down myself with my own notes.

But hey hope don't work on it own. It needs our sincere back up :D

I am 11dpo and tested bfn on osom and pregmate like a champ. Had to be sure it was bfn because my lower bbs hurt. Better go update my symptom list. Have to remember to turn it red when AF shows. Sucks but is most likely my reality.

On a happier note, looks like my journey will finally be turning IVF on me. So many times in the past I wanted to try but financially could not and too fat on top of it. Now we have enought money and I only have 25lbs to drop verus 60. Meanwhile, we are -still trying naturally until I get dates and times. Secretly I hope I fall preggers without:oops:

Based off of you raw vegan post, I decided I could better handle Mediterranean style eats. Got all my salad fixing ready to go. No lettuce just garbonzo beans, roma tomatoes, cucumbers, avocados..all the yum stuff even home made vinaigrette. Hubby fixed my lil gym space up too lol...

Well, please post back your test results. I really hope you get to break free from this ttc wagon soon, Love.

That is some great news! I am very happy for you. This is an exciting new journey. I really hope this works for you and your hubby. Praying for you two.

I just took a digital and it was BFN. It truly sucks that an anovulatory cycle gives so many random symptoms. I can't pretend I am not hurt right now I really am. It was a frer digital test so it is no mistaking really. Unless I ovulated later than I thought which would be 5 days after ovulation so I am not holding my breath.

I just cried, the first time ever. I really hate that I am infertile. I will check on you soon. Need to take a couple days ❤️

That is some great news! I am very happy for you. This is an exciting new journey. I really hope this works for you and your hubby. Praying for you two.

I just took a digital and it was BFN. It truly sucks that an anovulatory cycle gives so many random symptoms. I can't pretend I am not hurt right now I really am. It was a frer digital test so it is no mistaking really. Unless I ovulated later than I thought which would be 5 days after ovulation so I am not holding my breath.

I just cried, the first time ever. I really hate that I am infertile. I will check on you soon. Need to take a couple days ❤️

I was crying like a baby and I am sure that's why my hubby dug into his new savings and gave IVF the OK.....I keep looking at my chart and hoping Ovulation is off too even after knowing I will have to move on to IVF. I am still praying I won't have to and by my appt which is now at the end of the month I won't need to because I will be preggy.

Come back when you feel up to it. I will be here ttcing still. I think I O some time towards the end of next week or that weekend....Oh, and Not taking maca going to have my husband take it. I couldn't see any benefits for me. Especially with Inflammatory PCOS.. Alright hun, hope to see you again soon. HUGS

I was crying like a baby and I am sure that's why my hubby dug into his new savings and gave IVF the OK.....I keep looking at my chart and hoping Ovulation is off too even after knowing I will have to move on to IVF. I am still praying I won't have to and by my appt which is now at the end of the month I won't need to because I will be preggy.

Come back when you feel up to it. I will be here ttcing still. I think I O some time towards the end of next week or that weekend....Oh, and Not taking maca going to have my husband take it. I couldn't see any benefits for me. Especially with Inflammatory PCOS.. Alright hun, hope to see you again soon. HUGS

Funny you mentioned maca again. I just decided to stop taking it and came back to tell you that lol. Though I do feel it is great for healthier eggs I know it is what's been making me incredibly irritable this past week. I mean it is everyday all day long. I now remember feeling this before and having to stop it. I thought I was just taking too much but now I am taking half the dosage and I am still irritated. I don't recall feeling this way with the powder only the tincture and pills but, I am simply going to replace the maca with my multivitamin.

Literally tortured myself with irritability for nothing.

The type of crying that comes out of us when ttc is the worst. I let some more out and just allowed myself to cry alone. My gut tells me it's not in the cards for me and I have been ignoring that for years. Getting to the place where I may just accept that. Maybe I will feel better about it once I calm down.

My other possible O date places me at 10dpo but that is a full 5 days after Bd'ing and while yes it is possible I won't hold my breath this time.....well....not as much. And if my O day is actually later there is zero chance. I truly hate PCOS or whatever I have.

Really great to have you to talk to though ❤️

ETA: the good news is I definitely ovulated. I was so emotional over the bfn I didn't realize I definitely had 3 consecutive post O temps. I just don't know when I O'd. So I am grateful for that.

ETA: That is a great hubby btw. So sweet of him to love you like that. Not even the money just that he recognizes how deep your hurt, he pays attention etc. ✨

One more thing. I may still take Maca because it has definitely helped me ovulate but I will 100% stop the day of ovulation. I was fine on it all month until then.

Last edited:
Hey love!

Good to see a post from you. I was all sad. Some time people just leave and do not come back. I appreciate your company.

As far a Maca, I just don't know. I'm already on so much and I think like 2 years ago I tried taking it and it gave me a heahache but I wasn't sure if it was because I wasn't drinking enough water or what.

I do not have my new vitamin powder in yet. So once I get it in, I will give half the dose a try for a week but if I feel any headaches....nope. My hubby already knows he has to scarf them down starting next week. This should be interesting because he has no libido really. I hope it gives him a libido and not a migraine..hahah. Its suppose to really help with sperm dudes too. Not sure how long that part takes but we shall see.

I hope I survive that prenatal vitamin powder . The reviewers said it is good for you but taste like dirt HHAHAHAHA....I must be desperate because all I could see was "good for you".

Yeah, he is a sweetheart, and I was doing one of my secret cries. He walked in on me and he didn't believe my I'm ok look. I looked like kitty litter Love ...well used kitty litter.

Oh and right now, I want to set fire to hpts.....watch them burn. I hate them. Its like me playing Sudoku...can never get the frikin game to add up. 2 lines !! 2 lines test not 1!! :hissy:

OMG.

.why o why did I swallow the Maca. I took 950mg at 830am. Here it is 1237am the next day and I am still awake. I twisted open the capsules and dumped them in...o crap I opened two...dangit
I was only suppose to do one. So that means I had 1900mg of Maca...oh dear.

Well Ill be up for hours. Fine time to go on a fruit and veggie cleanse.

Hope youare doing alright. Af is poking at me but no show. My bbt is low for a show too. Any hour now. I am an emotional bag of tricks too. Will be over soon hopefully.

Hugs

I hope you managed to get some sleep!

Thank you Bev. I am feeling better now. Today marks CD1 for me even though I am only spotting this is just how it starts for me. It makes my short cycles seem longer...LOL... Hope you are well over there. Your kids happening along good? Hug

Thank you Bev. I am feeling better now. Today marks CD1 for me even though I am only spotting this is just how it starts for me. It makes my short cycles seem longer...LOL... Hope you are well over there. Your kids happening along good? Hug

Glad you're feeling better. Good luck :)

We are all good thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->