I'm pregnant - and very very scared!

minttea

Reaction score
Hi all

I tested positive on Wednesday - both tests easily as dark as the control. Boyf made us a Drs appt for the next day which was fine and we have our first midwife appt on Jan 7th. Am due on Aug 24 - so am only 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant.

I keep feeling like I've got symptoms (bloated, very teary, tired) but surely it's too soon? Am I making it up a bit?

I'm also terrified of doing literally anything in case it makes me miscarry. Every time I go to the loo I'm relieved when there's nothing there.

How on earth can I stop being so paranoid?!

hun...many congrats! oh same due date as me!! i found out last friday and so so scared. xx

great news, I imagine you'll only get less paranoid with time but just try and enjoy it. Here is to a happy and healthy nine months

Hi hon, I take it this is ur first baby? We are due around the same time I see, Working on my last :af: will be due the 26th Aug.

I dont have any real advice I just didnt want to read and run...Only thing I will suggest is try to keep busy, should be easy over the next week or so lol.

And anyway you got us all on here to vent your worries out on xx

Thank you all! Yes, this is my first.

We've been sort of trying since July, so we're delighted. I'm not scared at all about having a baby!

Nice to see others on here so early too, makes me feel less like a fake! haha!

COME ON 12 WEEKS!! :happydance:

congrats to you.... :)
nothing will make you stop worrying....sorry not what you want to hear but the worrying never stops...... My little girl is just 3 and I worry about her loads but of course for different reasons.
Hving myself suffered many miscarriages :( I understand all too well your worry however very little can be done to change the outcome of a pregnancy.....I know it's not easy but try to relax and enjoy being pregnant, it's only natural to worry :)
xxxx

Congrats! my due date is the 25th of august.
Try not to worry as stress can be tough on the little baby.
Ive got symptoms too, really exhausted, nausea, just generally feeling poorly, but im okay for the moment.

Hope all goes well! xx

You're not scared you're just being protective. Mother instincts start the minute we know...so it's just natural to want to protect that we cherish the most :cloud9:

Congratulations sweets you'll be just fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->