I'm PREGNANT AT LAST!!!!! AAARGH!!!!!

Hopeful 4 #1

Mummy to 2, TTC #3 after 8 years NTNP
Reaction score
:happydance:

Wow.. after SO long of trying.. I get my 3 FAINTS.. but def Positives!!!! I am Over the moon!!!!!

This month was my first month charting, and I started taking Santogen tablets and OH took the other ones in the pack for men... I used the IC opk's...

Last week I had cramping that lasted an hour... and I've been peeing like mad.

NO sore bbs... just slight cramping...

I hope that helps u guys out!!!

Thanku ALL so MUCH.. babydust to ALL of you!!! Pic will follow... its CRAP though... but... YAYA!!!!

Ill be back on later when its sunk in!!!! xxxx

:happydance:

Wow.. after SO long of trying.. I get my 3 FAINTS.. but def Positives!!!! I am Over the moon!!!!!

This month was my first month charting, and I started taking Santogen tablets and OH took the other ones in the pack for men... I used the IC opk's...

Last week I had cramping that lasted an hour... and I've been peeing like mad.

NO sore bbs... just slight cramping...

I hope that helps u guys out!!!

Thanku ALL so MUCH.. babydust to ALL of you!!! Pic will follow... its CRAP though... but... YAYA!!!!

Ill be back on later when its sunk in!!!! xxxx

After following your posts, I am so happy for you!!!!!! I know my turn is coming!!! I am so postive this cycle. How many DPO were you and did you test b4 AF or after. Ok sorry for the questions. I get excited when I see people that ive followed get :bfp:!!

[/QUOTE]

After following your posts, I am so happy for you!!!!!! I know my turn is coming!!! I am so postive this cycle. How many DPO were you and did you test b4 AF or after. Ok sorry for the questions. I get excited when I see people that ive followed get :bfp:!![/QUOTE]

Thankyou Hun... Im due on my period on Sunday... but clearly shes now in the bin for 9 LONG months... Indeed your time will come.. I tested today.. so 3days ahead... GL to you.. BELIEVE!!! xxx

Thank You all so so much.. im still in shock! xx

i already said this in your pic thread but EEEEP! CONGRATS! :D

YAY!! Great news!!! Happy and Healthy 8 more months for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->