I'm pregnant!

xsugarplumx

Reaction score
I posted this in the wrong thread, and I'm not used to this new layout yet - as it's been months.. I accidently posted in Pregnancy first trimester forum. If someone could delete it for me, that would be great!

This is the Originial post. :)

Well ladies, it's been a few months since I've been in. Last time I was on here, I was having marital problems, fighting, living with my in-laws and on the verge of giving up on babies. Well here I am, about to turn 21 (July 25th.) have my own apartment with my amazing hubby, and two little kittens. And here's the amazing part. Despite me not ever having my period, having PCOS, and not any ANY meds? I'm pregnant. 7 weeks. I haven't told anyone besides my husband, and my work and of course my Mother. My husband and I decided that we are going to move to Reno, Nevada next year - as that is where we want to raise little miracle baby! Is anyone else in week 7? I'm so excited, and nervous! I hope - god forbid - I do not miscarry. Please pray for me!! :flower:

I would love to meet some pregnancy buddies! Any February girls out there? :happydance:

My due date is February 5th, 2015. It is subject to change though!

Happy pregnancy ladies~!

OMG!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!! What a miracle!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! You'll be in my prayers for a healthy pregnancy! :)

Thank you so very much! I am so very nervous, that I will in fact - miscarry. I don't think that the reality that we are expecting in less than 9 months has hit hubby yet! It happened so fast! I was having a very ill sick bug, and my grandmother in-law. (Hubby's Grandma.) insisted I go to the hospital. He took a pregnancy test "just to rule it out." And low and behold.. I was pregnant! Thank god she wasn't in the room.. that's the part that scares me the most! LOL.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

I am sure it was okay in the first trimester! Congrats and enjoy <3

Massive congrats on your BFP, I am 7w+4d and due 2nd February, I have a precious IVF miracle onborad so I know exactly how you are feeling. Best feeling in the world but also the nerves of everything going wrong when eventually getting this far.. Lets hope & pray we make it to February 2015.
Have you had any scans yet? My first is wed and I will be 8w+1d. Please let their be a heartbeat xxx

Massive congrats on your BFP, I am 7w+4d and due 2nd February, I have a precious IVF miracle onborad so I know exactly how you are feeling. Best feeling in the world but also the nerves of everything going wrong when eventually getting this far.. Lets hope & pray we make it to February 2015.
Have you had any scans yet? My first is wed and I will be 8w+1d. Please let their be a heartbeat xxx

Oh you are totally in my head!:wacko:
I have not had any scans yet, as the way my insurance works is that I have to be at LEAST 12 weeks to have a scan!!! It's INSANITY!!!! So I have until AUGUST FOURTH. I hate it! I am just praying/talking to my baby that s/he will be okay. From the chinese gender prediction I am predicted a boy! My husband would LOVE that. Haha.

Hubby & I talked in depth last night on *if* this goes full term, how soon we would want our second, as we both want two children. We decided we want them close in age, so as soon as we have the OK to have sex/start trying again, we are going to!

Oh man, I am so overwhelmed already.

What are the best prenatals? Or do we get prescribed that?

Hey, 2 would be lovely, aug seems so far away but hopefully it will fly in for you. Ill get my 8 weeks then 12weeks.. I'm on folic acid and have been since ttc.. I think I've to take it until 12weeks.. Have you any sickness?

Some hospitals can prescribe you prenatals, but there are tons in the store and online. Its really about your preferences and needs! Some women need extra iron, calcium, etc..

I have MASSIVE morning sickness, peeing ALL the time, and oh my gosh - the tiredness? I literally considered laying on my counter and taking a big ol' nap! Don't think my manager would like that too much though.. I'm barely seven weeks.. I feel like I'm in third tri compared to what I've read.. is this all normal? What are the best in store prenatals you suggest I take until my appt?

Congrats!! Wanted to comment on your post since I also have PCOS & don't get cycles either. Last May my husband & I were blessed with our first when I went off BCP. I didn't even think it was possible! Good luck!

Wow - my manager is SO amazing! She is the first one I told, and today she told me she is going to give me a few coupons for huggies diapers, and give me the rest of her prenatals - she apparently had gotten WAY too many, and many of them are unopened! How generous of her! Also, I am getting a stroller, a carseat and a high chair for only $100 all TOGETHER that is a unisex color. I know it's a bit early to get that, but it was such a good deal I could NOT pass it up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->