I'm Pregnant!!

sausages

Expecting #3 :)
Reaction score
YEY!!!! Just tested this morning 11DPO and got an undenible BFP after a few feint lines yesterday. I am soooo happy and so lucky, since it was only our first real month of trying, even thouh i didn't go back on any contraception after DD was born.

I am due 23 October. Haven't told DH yet. He thinks i got AF! I wanted to do something nice for valentines day. Plus, it's a nice feeling keeping it a secret for a little while.

You should buy a digital, tie a red ribbon on it, put it in a cute box and give it to DH for Valentines Day. Wow, congrats to you!

wow darling that's amazing!!! Congratualtions!!! what an amazing valentine's day gift, I am sooo soooo jealous :p

What were you symptoms?? my Af is due the same day yours was (13th) according to the little thread in TTC :D

Congrats!! What a lovely Valentines gift! :D

xxx

Congrats thats amazing. Wish i had of told oh that i had af and done the same :hugs:

Congratulations......what a great Valentines Day Pressie for your OH....have a very happy and healthy 9 mths :flower:

Tina :kiss:

Hey!
Congratulations!!

Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months :hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I kept a diary of my symptoms. I don't mind sharing at all! :)

1DPO - EWCM. Not sure if O day was yesterday or today. Temps say yesterday, OPK says today. Cervix is MMO
2DPO - EWCM again. Did i O? Cervix HSO
3DPO - CM is dry now. Got some mild cramping as i was sat making a card. Didn't last long and it was only in the evening. Feel a wee bit constipated, but not much. Felt pretty motivated today. Cervix MFC
4DPO - Had a bit of cramping tonight. Didn't last very long though.
5DPO - Sticky CM. Slight cramping again. More than yesterday and kind of in my overies maybe? Pretty emotional - cried at Smallville.
6DPO - Creamy CM. Lots of twinges and pains in my abdomen today. Cramps worse than yesterday, but nothing like AF still. Tons of sharp pulling pains in my right hand overy area. Some in left, but not as much. Left side pain kind of shot to my knee as well. Weird. Quite strong sharp pains on my right side tonight. Also felt kind of like pulling the back of my c-section scar.
7DPO - Sticky CM. HUGE temp dip today. Cervix MFC. Very weird temp. I temped at usual time and got 35.72. My mouth felt cold, so i temped after warming it up and got 36.3. Maybe i was mouth breathing? So far no cramps today and it's 1pm. No anything really! Was a bit moody earlier, but that's it. Had an itchy left nipple for some reason. Marked irritable on FF.
8DPO - Creamy CM. Very mild cramping today, but hardly anything. Weird kind of pains on my right side that feel like they're behind my scar. Got a skin break out.
9DPO - Had a strange full feeling in my womb today, like i could feel it all the the front. Not a pain, just like a "knowing it was there" feeling. Nausious this morning. Mood swings too.
10DPO - Creamy CM. I prepared myself for my period to come last night, because i took my temp before bed and it was dropping. Thankfully AF didn't come. Kept waking up every hour! Got a mega feint line on a superdrug test (x2) and one on an FRER. Not taking that as positive yet though. Gipped when brushing my teeth this morning and felt really nausious. Had pretty bad AF pains tonight. Felt like i was just about to come on. Had decreased appetite and was going to the toilet a lot for a wee.
11DPO - Temp up a bit more today. Definite BFP on an FRER. So far i'm cramping like AF should be here any minute.

yay!! honey thats great congrats!!!!!!!! :)

Congratulations - thought was a rather lovely implantation dip :) Happy and healthy 9 months to you

I kept a diary of my symptoms. I don't mind sharing at all! :)

1DPO - EWCM. Not sure if O day was yesterday or today. Temps say yesterday, OPK says today. Cervix is MMO
2DPO - EWCM again. Did i O? Cervix HSO
3DPO - CM is dry now. Got some mild cramping as i was sat making a card. Didn't last long and it was only in the evening. Feel a wee bit constipated, but not much. Felt pretty motivated today. Cervix MFC
4DPO - Had a bit of cramping tonight. Didn't last very long though.
5DPO - Sticky CM. Slight cramping again. More than yesterday and kind of in my overies maybe? Pretty emotional - cried at Smallville.
6DPO - Creamy CM. Lots of twinges and pains in my abdomen today. Cramps worse than yesterday, but nothing like AF still. Tons of sharp pulling pains in my right hand overy area. Some in left, but not as much. Left side pain kind of shot to my knee as well. Weird. Quite strong sharp pains on my right side tonight. Also felt kind of like pulling the back of my c-section scar.
7DPO - Sticky CM. HUGE temp dip today. Cervix MFC. Very weird temp. I temped at usual time and got 35.72. My mouth felt cold, so i temped after warming it up and got 36.3. Maybe i was mouth breathing? So far no cramps today and it's 1pm. No anything really! Was a bit moody earlier, but that's it. Had an itchy left nipple for some reason. Marked irritable on FF.
8DPO - Creamy CM. Very mild cramping today, but hardly anything. Weird kind of pains on my right side that feel like they're behind my scar. Got a skin break out.
9DPO - Had a strange full feeling in my womb today, like i could feel it all the the front. Not a pain, just like a "knowing it was there" feeling. Nausious this morning. Mood swings too.
10DPO - Creamy CM. I prepared myself for my period to come last night, because i took my temp before bed and it was dropping. Thankfully AF didn't come. Kept waking up every hour! Got a mega feint line on a superdrug test (x2) and one on an FRER. Not taking that as positive yet though. Gipped when brushing my teeth this morning and felt really nausious. Had pretty bad AF pains tonight. Felt like i was just about to come on. Had decreased appetite and was going to the toilet a lot for a wee.
11DPO - Temp up a bit more today. Definite BFP on an FRER. So far i'm cramping like AF should be here any minute.

Thanks for this! Very informative. Congrats on you new :baby:!

Congratulations, what a beautiful valentines supprise.
Dont know if I would be able keep it quiet though i was so giddy when I got my BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->