I'm Pregnant!!!!!!!

i am soooooooooooooooo happy for you :)
you have be waiting for a long time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big congrats that is wonderful news - i have a HUGE smile on my face for you!

Congratulations CC. I couldnt be happier.

Mazel Tov

Lots of love and sticky dust.

:hugs:

x

:hugs: Huge Congrats!!!!!!!! Wishing you a happy and healty 9 months :hugs:

:wohoo:

Congratulations on your :bfp: Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months xx

OMG how did I miss this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welldone to my cycle buddy!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sooooo chuffed for you (our thread turned out lucky afterall!)

yay yay yay!:happydance:

Congrats, so happy for you! xxx

Thanks so much everyone!! You're all so kind!!

I wanted to post my symptoms, because I was an AVID symptom watcher....here they are:

1 - 3 dpo: Total loss of appetite, the feeling of "i just know I'm pregnant", feeling nauseous all the time, a bit of heavy feeling in my uterus. I also broke out in canker sores. Gross, I know.

4-6 dpo: nothing. I was crushed, because I figured that I had gotten too excited for nothing. I searched so carefully for symptoms...but I had none!

7 -10 dpo: a little bit of indigestion about once per day and a couple of ovary 'twinges'. The ovary twinges were totally normal for me, though, so I didn't think anything of them at all. The indigestion was a bit strange, but I wasn't being so good about eating 100% healthy like I normally am, so I attributed it to that. I also noticed more creamy cervical mucus than normal. Not "loads", as many girls describe it, but when I wore dark panties, there would be a thick white line of CM on my underwear by the afternoon. The creamy CM disappeared by 9 dpo. Oh...and the last thing...and this is so embarassing....I got the first hemmoroid of my life. Just one....so painful....

At 10 dpo, I went to the movies with my mom and grandmom (sex and the city....how cool are my mom and grandmom?!!!). I was parking the car while they were in the theatre, and noticed that I was REALLY late. Once I found a spot about 3 blocks from the theater, I ran back to the theater. As I sat down in the movie, I had terrible cramping. It made me wonder.... Another sign for me was that my boobs DID NOT hurt. I checked all my fertility friend charts, and they should've felt sore by now...but they didn't.

11 dpo - wake up...test...BFP!!! (twice!) Hubby and I are ridiculously thrilled. I have cramping throughout the day. No CM at all. In the evening I have a headache.

Here's the important part. These are the 'symptoms' that I watched for but that I did not have:

- implantation bleeding (I checked about 5 times a day...every day...nothing)
- swollen, veiny boobs
- sore nipples
- 'tugging' feeling in my uterus

That's it!! I hope you ladies have the easiest time getting your BFPs.

xoxoxo

:wohoo:
congratulations,
wonderful news.xx

CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope the next 9 months are fabulous

You give hope to the rest of us out there that are thinking it won't happen, I'm broken, why not me!!

Best of Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->