Im ready after miscarriage!.... I think?

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
Ok so i had a miscarriage last week.. No bleeding. I admit, i have had sex, yesterday.. Its been such a tough time, I was having one of my break downs and we just got caught in the moment comforting eachother! Anyway, it just felt right! I was confused and scared to TTC again but once the opportunity. comes, i feel like I'm ready! Now that i already know i can get pregnant, after first cycle with pre seed. So after i start ovulating, hopefully that doesnt take long, I'm going try the first month without preseed, second month with pre seed! Any thoughts? My doctor said two or three moments, but idk.. My last two appointments he didn't even check me or anything! That was during and after my miscarriage, he just took me in the office for 5-10 mins to talk, a short $88 talk! No ultrasound or anything after my MC.. Plus has anyone heard pre seed causing MC?

I have never heard of preseed causing MC so don't worry! If anything it should help you conceive. It worked for me twice so far - the last miscarriage I had was NOTHING to do with preseed and was related to an issue much further on. I know of plenty of other women who have had really good success with preseed too!

As for the waiting period - doctors seem to say 2-3 months to help with emotionally healing - not necessarily for physical reasons. :flower: My doctor even told me that the only reason they tell you to wait one cycle is so they can date the new pregnancy more easily!

Thats for your very imformative reply! Makes me feel better!

You're welcome! Fingers crossed you get your sticky BFP soon! :hugs:

Hey honey, sorry to hear about your mc. Hugs! I had a early mc but as I was getting married later that month we left it just encase it happened again.... The month after we fell with my baby girl. The hospital said I'm good to try when I was ready so if your ready then do it. Good luck sweets x

Awe thanks! Ur post also gave me hope :) I'm ready!

Hu sorry bout ur mc i too mc in Nov & will b ttc again in March. I was told t wait until 1/2 cycles. & like u i too conceived both times of using preseed but mc wasnt due to preseed i hd other problems. Anyway good luck & hope we all get our bfp soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->