Im really NEW so sorry...

onyxangel21

Reaction score
for possibly being annoying or posting in the wrong spot. I dont know when EXACTLY I ovulated.. from my calculations it was sometime between Feb 13-Feb18th can anyone tell me how I would know for sure... Im taking HPTs now and want to start marking them .. but realistically I dont know how to if I dont know the exact date to put for DPO... :(

Any suggestions?
:)

Are you doing any testing for ovulation? Charting temp, using kits etc? Or is it just based on the dates of your cycle?

In that case I don't think you can pinpoint exactly when you ovulated hon. Instead I would focus on how long it is until your period is due. If you want to mark the tests for reference, I would use your cycle day xxx

I thought that would be kinda the case.. I've taken a hpt two days ago and some weird line came up (couldn't see very well as I dont have sufficient lighting) but I dismissed it as being nothing and actually tossed it into my drawer... Today had a look and there IS something there darker than that day or just more visible.. it was an early 5 day Hpt and Im due for my AF in 4 days... Today I took another early test a 4 day and nothing.. Im starting to feel more tired than usual and I have a feeling I ovulated later approx around the 18th..

Anyway thanks so much for answering me :)
xx
J.

Well as they all say on here - it ain't over until AF shows!!! Some people don't show a positive until a good few days after AF is due... Good luck and let us know how you get on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->