• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm sceptical...

toffee87

Reaction score
but intrigued about psychic/mediums.

I'm sceptic cause of how easy it is to take advantage of vulnerable people.

What would convince me would be a very specific reading. After watching derren brown cold reading people in America, I see how it can be done and seem genuine.

So my question is have many of you had a very scarily accurate reading, where they said things that they really couldn't of known/guessed from body language/appearance.

I had a reading from gail where she mentioned my papa by name, she said 'william/bill will be watching over you in labour'. I know that william is a common name but everyone called him bill so it's too much of a coincidence for me and I genuinely believe he came through :)

she got my conception date wrong though, and so has everyone else so far :haha:

last time I got my tarot cards read in real life my papa came through too, I actually thought this woman was a cold reader but then she said william was there and saying hello to me and he didn't have his bottom teeth in, he said he hates them. we buried my papa without his bottom teeth in because he rarely wore them because he hated them so much :)

I've been impressed in the past by comments different psychics have made about my personality, but now I realise that they're probably just guessing by my starsign since most of them ask for DOB!

mesina doesn't though, I think she is the real thing :)

but intrigued about psychic/mediums.

I'm sceptic cause of how easy it is to take advantage of vulnerable people.

What would convince me would be a very specific reading. After watching derren brown cold reading people in America, I see how it can be done and seem genuine.

So my question is have many of you had a very scarily accurate reading, where they said things that they really couldn't of known/guessed from body language/appearance.

I agree with you for the psychics and mediums. I do tarot cards, which relies more on both people concentrating on the question and then interpreting the card meanings together. It's difficult to do online, but I've tried. I don't know how accurate my online readings are - I've never tried it before I stumbled upon this forum, I've only done readings for friends and myself. Figured it was worth a try.

But cold reading people is so easy to do, and psychics who predict "X will be pregnant by Y date" really seem like scamming to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->