I'm silly, help! Clearblue.

cocokittyi

Reaction score
So I use the clearblue digital ov test, Monday I got a low fertillity, and Wednesday and Thursday I got high fertillity. (Flashing smile) so today (Friday) I did another one and got low fertillity. I then read the leaflet to see it says I should use the old holder and new test. But I used the new holder and new test. (I had to buy another box) I still have the old one.

Anyone on a peak fertillity today can you send me the lines in your clearblue test please.
As my lines were the same colour, it says I should not read the lines but as they are the same colour I want to know if I'm at peak fertillity.

So I use the clearblue digital ov test, Monday I got a low fertillity, and Wednesday and Thursday I got high fertillity. (Flashing smile) so today (Friday) I did another one and got low fertillity. I then read the leaflet to see it says I should use the old holder and new test. But I used the new holder and new test. (I had to buy another box) I still have the old one.

Anyone on a peak fertillity today can you send me the lines in your clearblue test please.
As my lines were the same colour, it says I should not read the lines but as they are the same colour I want to know if I'm at peak fertillity.

Hi - I am currently using CB digi 10 pack (purple kit). I started last month and currently using this month. Last month - I started testing at CD10, I got 3 empty/blank circles, then CD13,14,15,16- I got flashing smiley face and CD17 got solid smiley face. If you used all our sticks and need to purchase another box, yes instructions say your suppose to use new stick but with old tester (I know a waste of money... wish CB would sale additional sticks separate). The kits are expensive. Anyway... unfortunately I don't keep my testers once I get the digital sign however I have been on other forums and the girls there are showing the strips. Try searching "anyone using the new clearblue ovulation test".

Good Luck and sending baby dust your way! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"