I'm so excited [and I just cant hide it]

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
My brand new, first ever, made to order, personalised, rinky dinky doo, Wee Notions one size has been dispatched and is due with me tomorrow!!!!!
:happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

Wow exciting!

I am waiting for my custom WNs and have a feeling they will arrive next week.....when I am on holiday!

OH is bound to open the package :blush:

Ahhh!! :yipee:

Im waiting on mine in the next 1-2 weeks, ordered them last weekend.

Think the day I get the dispatch notice im going to do this dance--> :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Woohooo :yipee::dance::yipee:
My first customised WNOS arrived at the end of last week & it was definately worth the wait. I spent at least 30 mins stroking it & admiring it:rofl:

:happydance: your going to make me want one too arent you lol

where did you buy it lol

x

How exciting! Can't wait until you get it and post pics! :)

aww i soooo want one but i cant atm, and i also dont understand the website haha

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

So exciting!! Our 2 are still sat in the basket!!

xxx

I will certainly be posting pics first thing!!! It took me a while to decide what I wanted and I resisted (not easy) for a while before taking the plunge! I've got a one size for obvious reasons and I already have a set of inserts that are well prewashed and ready to go in it as soon as it lands!!!!!!!

Helen - brand new WNs are only available from their site ;)

Where did you find the selection for a one size hun? In the custom ones I could only find sized?

Nappies & Wraps/Pocket nappies/One size pockets :)

took me about 3 days to order mine- its like choosing the spec on a new car! :wacko:

gosh this is too much for me with all this bragging :lol: I'm off to see if they deliver to me!

eta: They do! Now I'm in trouble! :rofl:

Thank you! OH spent ages designing one for her last night. She is going to be a cloth drum bum! :rofl:

:cry: I ordered before you and I've heard nothing :hissy:

ETA: Ooooh, the email was in my junk folder. Mine is on it's way too :yipee:

:cry: I ordered before you and I've heard nothing :hissy:

Have you received any emails? You should get one right away to confirm the order , then about a week after you get the update to say the invoice has been printed (so now its in the queue to be made up) - then you get another when they are to despatch it.

If you havent had the 1st and 2nd emails i think you should contact them to check

ETA - just seen your edit hahahahahaa

Come on postie....where arrrrreee you!!

I bet it doesn't come till tomorrow lol xx

I think my first WN is due to arrive today too, along with my Issy Bears. :happydance: I was going to get a customised WN with Isaac's name on, but I ended up getting so stressed and indecisive, I put it on hold just ordered a plain one with some pretty spotty minky.:blush: Ridiculousness.

^:lol: My one that's due isn't his named one, I have 3 more on their way after this one. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->