im so excited

vickilouise

Reaction score
I discovered to my suprise that Iam pregnant on the 27th dec.
myself and my other (not better lol) half was totally shocked as i had the implanon implant in place. I ve got over the initial shock but iam worried about the financial side where we are going to live and so on.
im 100% that my b/f will support and the rest of it.
I have got my first midwife appointment at my gp's later on today iam so nervous and ive got my first scan on the 21st jan.
i have no idea how far gone i am as i didnt have periods whilst using my contraception so ive got no clue. :dohh:
my b/f has also informed me that twins are on both sides his auties on his mums side are twins and aunty and uncle on the other side are twins.
i'm still awake as i am getting nosebleeds.

i may sound naive saying this but what foods cant i eat?

:crib:

Congrats... If you check under the pregnancy club you will find a sticky that lists what you can/can't eat.. well, should and shouldn't

Here is some information about twins.. Twins come mostly from the maternal side. The paternal side has little to nothing at all to do with it because you follow the pattern of your mother and female relatives with regards to how your eggs divide etc :) but congrats :D

I've read all sorts about twins - like they can come from the fathers side. so who knows. anyway, i was concerned as my db's mum is a twin but i've escaped with just one baby!

COngratulations!

:hi: congrats! my mums got 2 sets of twins and i was lucky enough 2 just have the 1 baby each time!!! hope all goes well in your pregnancy xxx

Congratulations and welcome to first trimester!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->