I'm so excited

DCS

Reaction score
I'm going to see ds at school today for his Christmas production. I feel like I already know all the songs and words because he has been practicing for a couple weeks.
Then we get to see him again tomorrow with both grandma's. Just so excited.

How exciting :) My boys dont do Christmas shows anymore :(

Hope you have fun :) x

Have fun, take a tissue they tend to bring a tear to my eye. Weird because i am known as the ice queen lol

Enjoy! Ds's is next week and its all top secret 😉

It was brilliant. We got seats right at the front so dd could see ever big brother. She managed to stay awake for the whole thing despite it being during her usual nap time. It was so lovely. It realy brought a tear to my eyes. It was lovely.
I do however want to know who writes the words to the songs because I still find my self singing the songs from last year.

My DD had hers yesterday and it was brilliant. They are only three and did so well and they all looked so cute...my DD was unusually shy though....OH couldn't make it as DD2 was unwell. So he is taking them both to see Father Christmas next week whilst I work.

aww cute.
my oldests was on monday he was an angel usually he's not that into that sorta thing but he was so good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->