I'm so excited!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Kimberly28, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Kimberly28

Kimberly28 HappyMum-2boys1girl <3

Ok well today was my 2nd BBT rise, I've been having ovarian pain and discomfort and watching my CM and CP. Yesterday CM was EW and CP was HMC. Today when I checked again I've got EWCM, CP is HSO!!!!! (Today was last dose of Clomid!) It looks like I'm actually about to ovulate!!!!:happydance: I took a POAS O' test this morning which was negative but I'm thinking maybe it was to early?? I read that usually you O' about 2-4 days after the first EWCM is discovered. So I bought some more of the CB O' test sticks today and will be doing them every morning until I get my positive! In the meantime lots of :sex: :)blush:) so there is no chance of missing the egg this time!! I can't wait to see that 3rd rise on my chart followed by the post O' fall!! I'm so excited!!!:happydance: I'm feeling confident that this may finally be it! :dance: Thoughts anyone?

2. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

u will O when u take ur temp and its really dropped to wot it usually is...then after that temp u shud get3higher temps then ff will confirm O :) good luck x