I'm so excited!

Kimberly28

HappyMum-2boys1girl <3
Reaction score
Ok well today was my 2nd BBT rise, I've been having ovarian pain and discomfort and watching my CM and CP. Yesterday CM was EW and CP was HMC. Today when I checked again I've got EWCM, CP is HSO!!!!! (Today was last dose of Clomid!) It looks like I'm actually about to ovulate!!!!:happydance: I took a POAS O' test this morning which was negative but I'm thinking maybe it was to early?? I read that usually you O' about 2-4 days after the first EWCM is discovered. So I bought some more of the CB O' test sticks today and will be doing them every morning until I get my positive! In the meantime lots of :sex: :)blush:) so there is no chance of missing the egg this time!! I can't wait to see that 3rd rise on my chart followed by the post O' fall!! I'm so excited!!!:happydance: I'm feeling confident that this may finally be it! :dance: Thoughts anyone?

u will O when u take ur temp and its really dropped to wot it usually is...then after that temp u shud get3higher temps then ff will confirm O :) good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->