I'm so frustrated and confused!

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
I took 2 tesco cheap tests yesterday, faint lines...took a First response today...nothing...so confused...11 days late now!

I think you need to book in for bloods with your doctor.....fx for you hun x

I've never had much luck with cheapies. Even before my mc this year, I still never got a true, very noticable BFP on them and even recently, I've still gotten some pretty bad evaps on them.

Like Lea05x mentioned, I would definitely go in to get bloodwork.

Fx for you.

Got a doctors appointment at 4:40 tonight...will update when I get back!

hi,

same with my 2 pregnancys the shop testers never shown up a positive i have to go docs to confirm. im due witch tomoz n hoping she passes me :happydance: good luck! x

hi,

same with my 2 pregnancys the shop testers never shown up a positive i have to go docs to confirm. im due witch tomoz n hoping she passes me :happydance: good luck! x

I had some very faint lines on tesco cheapies, and the first response aren't showing up anything, maybe the faintest of lines, but I'm not even sure they actually exist! :grr: Ahh well, see what the dr says tonight...I just can't wait that long!!

hope she flies straight on by!

Hiya, really bad news, yesterday, I started cramping really badly and spotting, followed by some pretty savage pains and some heavy bleeding...as the afternoon wore on, I started to bleed some pretty massive clots, and had to take some painkillers for the cramps, they were so bad! Turns out the lines were so faint, because I was having another miscarriage!! :cry:

Aww hun I didn't want to jusr r&r. Im so sorry, sending you big hugs :hugs: xx

Im so sorry to hear that hun.....its one of the most awful things I ever went through-so take you time to get over it, cry, scream, shout whatever it takes then fet yourself right for the next round if trying....always here if you need to talk x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->