im so mad! what would u do?

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
So i have the log in details to my sisters fb, naughty yes i know. So i logged in, to nosiey on peoples fb accounts thats not on my friends. And i seen shes slagging me off to my other sister. Im so fucking hurt and upset. i mean they havent spoken for 4 years, i was there for her every single day, and now i find shes stabbing me in the back! im sooo hurt. i dont know wheither to confront her or not.

Sorry you've been hurt but you really shouldn't have been looking. I don't think you can have a go about it. If you have any idea about why she was slagging you off you could perhaps speak to her about the issues she has with you. End of the day though, you were in the wrong logging in to her account in the first place x

yes i know i was. But weve been soo close since losing mum, but there both pushing me out now.

You must be gutted to have read that. I think you will need to talk to her about it if you feel like this is going to cause a barrier between you. Sometimes things just keep bugging you until you speak to the person about them. I hope you manage to sort it out with her xx

yes i know i was. But weve been soo close since losing mum, but there both pushing me out now.

I can see why you're hurt. Don't try to talk to her about it while you are angry. Wait until you have calmed down and then speak to her about what you saw. Just be prepared for her to be more than a little pi$$ed that you logged in to her account x

I wouldn't say anything. I love the bones of my sister but I've been known to say a few cross words about her at times. People talk about every single person in their life in a negative way at some point. Just try to forget, also forget her log in details and don't pry into peoples private things again. It's the same as looking in your OH's phone and finding they've slated you also IMO. people are entitled to private conversations :hugs:

I looked on OHs phone and found out him and his sister were slagging me off and laughing about me behind my back.
I know it hurts hun its like being punched in the guts. I did confront him and it caused some pretty serious arguments about our future.
I shouldn't have looked, he was venting but still..not going the right way about it. Your sister would prob be mortified if she knew you knew.
:hugs:
I think you are right to be hurt, but be prepared to not get the reaction you want because you looked on her account. Xxx

I think you need to talk to her, that's the only way you'll get answers. just admit that it was wrong of you looking, but say you're glad you did. hope everything gets sorted for you hun. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->