I'm SO ready for a vaca!!!!!!!!

seoj

Our family of four...
Reaction score
I have a girls trips coming up in about 2wks- first time I've even taken a real vacation in 7yrs- let alone a girls trip!!!

It's only 4 days and 3 nights- but I'm READY!!!! :happydance:

I can't wait to lay by the pool (in SUN!)- and just chat with friends and no one needing me every moment of the day...

Between work and home-- I've realized how much I pretty much go go go all day long... then I barely have time to breathe, and it starts all over the next day. Don't get me wrong, I love my life and I'll miss my family for sure- especially LO (first time I've really ever been away from her for more than a short time)- but I need this!

Just had to get my excitement out! :haha:

Ah that's lovely! I'm hoping to get away for a weekend or a night in September when it's my birthday as the past year especially has been extremely full on - I think I managed about 3 afternoon naps in my whole pregnancy - and we've got major building works going on this summer that we'll have to live in! Sometimes life never stops does it? I don't blame you for being so excited - I hope you have an amazing time!

Thanks! It never really does stop? LOL. I mean, life is good, but man- what I wouldn't give to just be able to say things are same ole same ole... instead of this happened, or that happened... the past 4yrs (especially) have been a major roller coaster ride... mostly good, but some really stressful stuff too. I just keep plugging along though. Keeping as positive an attitude as possible- so this break is much needed! ;)

Hope you get your lil break soon too hun!

Oooh that sounds like heaven!! Hope you have an awesoe time :)

I went spain for a girly break last year. U enjoy urself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->