Im so run down :(

ShanBearr_19

Reaction score
Hey girls
thought id have a rant
Ive just gone into my 8 weeks of pregnancy and came down with a chest infection :(
aparently i can have anti biotics so ive just gotta suck it up.
My sickness has been terrible to the extent where i cant eat! i bought some ginger biscuits today and aparently they help with sickness? what have you guys been having to help ease the sickness?
Hope you're all well
Shann <3

heyyy shann. im sorry to hear your feeling poop. i promise it passes, i felt like shit from week 5-10 and today i feel great! it does it easier, ginger biscuits made me gag so i tried rich tea and i lived off ice lollys! they were a god send! hope you feel better soon x

i never got super sick but for my "queazy" (sp?) days i would drink a little ginger ale and it would work wonders. hope you feel better:flower:

ahh i know!! im gagging at literally every smell its terrible!
its like having a really bad sickness bug :(
i was trying toast for a while but cant seem to manage eating anything heavy at the momnet
congrats on your pregnancy by the way :) xxx

I've had antibiotics several times during my pregnancy, I wonder why they didn't give you any? :shrug:
Ginger is supposed to work really well, you can suck on crystalized ginger, eat ginger biscuits (I think we call them ginger snaps here), ginger ale, ginger tea. I would try plain things: crackers, rice, bananas, toast... Those would probably be easier on your tummy! Make sure you're drinking water too, you don't want to get dehydrated.

I hope you feel better!!! :flower:

I've had a billion coughs/colds throughout pregnancy. As soon as i get over one, another one shows up! :shrugs: i really hope you're not like me, its really draining.
I hope you feel better soon :)

my mum told me to put rich tea biscuits next to my bed an munch on them before i get up, only had digestives in so used them but seemed to help also i tend to eat small portions often so dont get to full eatin loads at once plus eatin often stop belly gettin empty which tends to help aswell if that makes sense lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->