I'm so tired of not knowing what's going on!

CreativeDoe

Reaction score
Hi,

Some of you may know me in the past previous days, so hello. I apologise for asking so many questions, but this seems the best place to go to.

Okay, I'm going to begin from the start...

I had unprotected sex on the 24th and took the morning after pill (Levonelle) the next day (27 hours after). I experienced a few side effects, but most of them faded away after a while. I also developed tonsillitis, which has also now gone.

The thing is, I'm still experiencing a few symptoms, such as: occasional headache, bad lower back pain, tiredness/fatigue, sore fuller breasts, sometimes pelvic pain (although it isn't too bad), abdominal pain, dull stomach cramps (it feels like pinching, if you get what I mean), an outbreak of spots...

The thing that gets me is that I started bleeding on the 4th, which was accompanied by the usual leg pain. It was quite a lighter bleeding than I usually have, so I don't know if it was spotting or not. It started off as red, than gradually turned light pink, and now I'm just getting mainly brown blood. This never usually happens to me, so I'm confused. Plus it doesn't even feel like I'm on a period anymore! The leg ache and all that went away after a few hours and I felt fine after that.

I should also mention that on Sunday I woke up to the worst pain imaginable in my lower stomach/pelvic region. I went to the toilet twice to try and get rid of it, but to no avail. It eventually went away after an hour, but it had me quite worried. I've never felt pain like it, and it wasn't the usual cramps.

I feel so tired these days after walking, my hips ache, my legs ache, my back aches... I feel like an old woman! I also get side pains that are similar to stitches, but I don't know what that's about.

Sorry for the long post. I just wanted to get your opinions on what I should do. :/ The side effects for Levonelle should've gone away by now (which they did), so I have no explaination for this. Could I be pregnant? It's been around 18 days since I had sex, so...

Oh! I forgot to mention... I'm REALLY turned off by the smell of fish now. :/ My mum came into my bedroom three days ago smelling so badly of it, I puked. I usually can stand it.

I took the morning after pill years ago and it messed with my cycle for about 6 months. no harm in taking a test though.

I would definately see a doc. They have free pregnancy tests there so you can cover all basis while there. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->