I'm so unwell

Lyrah

Mummy to my beautiful H<3
Reaction score
Sorry to rant girls but I just have to get it off my chest.

I'm really unhappy right now. I have a kidney infection.. finished my antibiotics today but it just seems to be getting worse and worse, I've been in tears with the pain. Going to the doctor tommorow. To make things worse, I've come down with a very sore throat.. which I had 2 weeks ago! I really am honestly so fed up, my immune system is so crap at the moment!

I feel so so ill and in soo much pain I just don't know what to do:cry::cry:

:hugs:...get better soon hun...iv been there and its awful i know xx

:hugs: oh sweetie so sorry your feeling so poorly, hope you feel better soon :hugs:

:hug: i really hope you will get better soon, and that the doctor sends you for some tests to see what is going on. i have never had a kidney infection before so I don't know how it is, but it sounds to me, that it might be more than that. Of course I am no doctor... get better soon hun. xoxo

:hugs: I know how awful the pain is. You might think I'm mad but have you tried paracetamol? It's the only pain I've ever had that was helped by it!

Aww I had a kidney infection a couple of weeks ago so know how much it hurts!

I don't know much about kidney infections, but anti-biotics are obviously going to kill ALL kind of bacteria in your body, even the good kind, so I'd be having some probiotic yoghurt or something, it might help..

Also, boost your immune system with something perhaps...echinacea? It's a herbal remedy and it's helped me with colds etc, taking it too often can reduce it's effectiveness though.

And definately take something like paracetamol for the pain if it's that bad. No point suffering. Hope your Drs appointment goes okay.
Hope you feel better soon. BIG :hugs:

xxxxx

Thanks girls :hugs:

I've tried paracetomal and ibuprofen and both of them don't work.. dr presribed me buscopan which also doesn't help.. it helps it the tinest bit but overall am still in agony.

I've been having probiotic yoghurt :)

I hope this goes away soon, it's horrid.

I'm sorry to moan:hugs:

xxxxxx

I'm so sorry hun. :hugs: :hugs: Feel better soon! xx

:hi: hun,

Been following both your threads!

How are you feeling! I hope you are getting a better! :hug:

:flower: xxx

:hi: hun,

Been following both your threads!

How are you feeling! I hope you are getting a better! :hug:

:flower: xxx

Hi hun :)

Thank u :hugs:

I'm feeling really dreadful today and a bit concerned.. it seems to be getting worse rather than better :(

Am fighting with the drs to try and get an appointment, but still no luck as of yet. :dohh:

xxxxxxx

Why don't you go to A&E if the DR's won't see you!!!!!!!!

It might seem a bit dramatic but you can't keep sitting around in pain. You might be sitting there a while but if it helps get you sorted it'll be worth the wait!

Have you done another test? :hugs:

I was thinking that but the problem is I feel so ill atm that I don't wanna be sitting around for hours on end not in the comfort of my own home, with lots of loud noises etc. I know that sounds really lame and stuff but that's why I'm not there. OH said if I get much worse he's dragging me there whether I like it or not lol.

I haven't got any tests so no :(

:hugs:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78