I'm sooo confused!!!

Z

Zoex89x

Right so up until last Friday I was eating between 1200-1500cals and weighing everyday but I hadn't lost anything for a week or so and I decided as I had a few days out planned I'd stop the diet for a week then get back on track, so iv literally been stuffing my face lol dominoes bbqs burger king chocolate 2 packs of Oreo biscuits wine cocktails crisps and dips u name it, so today felt ready to start a fresh and be good again but thought I'd weigh and see the damage I'd done and.... I haven't gained anything!! Although in pleased makes me wonder y I bother dieting when it makes no difference even when I'm good, however I had my implant our last thursday so thinking perhaps this had something to do with it, any ideas?

This is the problem with weighing yourself everyday...weight doesnt come off likt that (i wish it did). It can sometimes take weeks to see results which is why alot of people give up.The best thing to do is try dieting for a couple of weeks and weigh youself once a week. Its likely by the time you had but the weight on from your burgers and kebabs :haha: the weight had already come off. Alot of weight that doesnt come off straight away is water weight.

Theres also a weight loss calculator here:
https://caloriecount.about.com/cc/calories-goal.php

If you put in how much you weigh and how much you want to weigh it will tell you how many calories you need to consume.

hope this helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->