IM sooooooo Confused!

lucy_x

Mummy To Two Stunners
Reaction score
I want to use re-usable nappies, But its all so confusing!. I just feel like giving up!.

I want something thats as easy to use as a disposable if thats possible?.
Im assuming "pocket" nappies are going to be the closest, But how do they work?

any help much appreciated.

:thumbup:

Well, all-in-one (AIO) nappies are the closest you can get to disposables because it's literally everything in one, all sewn together. You just velcro or popper them on like a disposable, then chuck them in the wash when they've been used. The problem with AIOs is that they can take a long time to dry.

The next closest thing is a pocket nappy, which is like an all-in-one when it's put together. Basically they're the same shape as a AIO except they have a pocket in the back where you put an insert, which is the absorbant bit, rather than the insert being sewn inside like in an AIO. You put them on the same as a disposable but when it comes to washing and drying you can take the insert out to make it quicker to dry.

Every one has different nappies they like best, I think it all depends on the size/shape of your baby and personal preferance with poppers/Velcro etc. Personally, I'm finding Bambootys closest to a sposie, for ease of use, trimness and 'togetherness'

(togetherness? My brain is not working, soweey!)

Well, all-in-one (AIO) nappies are the closest you can get to disposables because it's literally everything in one, all sewn together. You just velcro or popper them on like a disposable, then chuck them in the wash when they've been used. The problem with AIOs is that they can take a long time to dry.

The next closest thing is a pocket nappy, which is like an all-in-one when it's put together. Basically they're the same shape as a AIO except they have a pocket in the back where you put an insert, which is the absorbant bit, rather than the insert being sewn inside like in an AIO. You put them on the same as a disposable but when it comes to washing and drying you can take the insert out to make it quicker to dry.

WSS^^

It's always good to get a mix of different nappies and try out what works best for you and then you cna decide to opt for one brand over another if you want. Some people happily stay with a range of different nappies (including me :blush:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->