I'm sorry

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
..............I know I always complain about the inlaws but they came over again today. Anyways we told MIL AGAIN (for like the 100th time) that she can visit when she wants, just to let us know. Again she told us "yeah right" in a sarcastic voice?!?! :saywhat: I mean ffs what else do you want us to do! We invited her over tons after Hannah was born, they were always to busy so we gave up. Just recently started invited her again, and she's actually come twice which is an improvement but why can't she take our gesture the way it's meant :hissy: It's not our fault Hannah doesn't know her!!

*hugs* don't let it stress you, you offered...now up to her to do some work x x

i agree, you can't do any more than ask vickie, you no my relationship with my inlaws is 'strained' to put it mildly, i think you're a saint :)

Sounds a bit like a B***** to me. My opinion is good riddance and lucky you! I'd love it if my MIL didn't want to come see me and Jasper all the time!

:hug:

Its still not fair for her to be rude about it.

sounds like my inlaws hun, they get upset that kira doens't know them. i have given up. kacy has only started to get to know them and she is 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->