Im starting to hate facebook!!

ChloeStar

Reaction score
Seems everyone in my friends list is preggo?! realy getting on my t**s :growlmad: Anyone else want to join in on my rant?

Lol I hate it for different reasons - mainly because people who might not say anything to your face feel empowered to do it on there! GRR!

Yes that is true no allot of people who do that aswell lol

Awwww, honey yes I know *exactly* what you mean. It's the same for me, and it's particularly tough when you have friends who have a due date close to the one you feel you *should* have. Life can take some unfair twists at times, but we shouldn't give up hope. Hugs XXXXXX

ive had to delete my facebook for this reason, i had a stillborn @ 36weeks on the 27th june 2011 and so many ppl on my facebook were pregnant and due at the same time i cant bare to look at their baby pics when i dnt have my baby :-( i dont miss facebook at all im glad i deleted it!!! x x

ive had to delete my facebook for this reason, i had a stillborn @ 36weeks on the 27th june 2011 and so many ppl on my facebook were pregnant and due at the same time i cant bare to look at their baby pics when i dnt have my baby :-( i dont miss facebook at all im glad i deleted it!!! x x

:cry::cry::cry:That is awful. What happened?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I keep well away from facebook!

I dotn realy use facebook for chatting anymore as it has taken over people lives lol.

Ugh I know what you mean, I went on yesterday and a girl I used to work with had changed her profile pic to a scan pic and started doing those baby gaga updates, I might have to hide her updates because seeing her baby's progress every week will be a bit much I think :(

I am pleased for them and they could have been through the same as I have for all I know, but it's still so hard seeing it and remembering how far along I am meant to be etc. Just so unfair :( :hugs:

2 friends and I had our first children within 3 months! they are both preggo with #3 and we are struggling with ttc #2 for over 2 years! It is frustrating... I dont want to hear of any more of my friends getting preggooooooo!

I am the only 1 out of my friends (class of 2006) who hasnt had a baby yet but most of them have got pregnant by mistake few are in a relationship and want kids! must admit thow when i was pregnant i did the same and put it on the dredded facebook lol but then found out i was mc 2 days later so it was a big slap in the face when people were saying congrats and i had to say erm thanx but i lost the baby. x

Yes yes yes I totally get you. I have actually blocked some peoples posts from popping up on my wall for this reason. I can not stand all the baby stuff atm. Facebook gives me the *&% but I can not delete it as I also have a business page that will delete with it. If I could work out how to keep that I would delete my personal profile in a second.

I hate those baby gaga posts too.

Dani I am so sorry for your recent loss of your baby.

I am so sorry for all the losses here of our precious babies.

I have 7 friends who r preggo.. And there is always updates on there it really strikes a nerve at times..

:cry::cry::cry:That is awful. What happened?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

i went for my 36 midwife app heartbeat was heard but my blood pressure was 170/110 so my midwife sent me to pregnancy ass unit to get it checked out all they did was took my blood pressure 4 times over 4 hours then sent me home to come back 2 days later but by the next day i hadnt felt my baby move all day and went to hospital and it was too late my baby had died so looks like it was to do with my blood pressure!! its hard but im trying to look to the future and plan my next baby although i will never forget my princess she was beautiful the most amazing lil baby girl that ive ever seen x x

i went for my 36 midwife app heartbeat was heard but my blood pressure was 170/110 so my midwife sent me to pregnancy ass unit to get it checked out all they did was took my blood pressure 4 times over 4 hours then sent me home to come back 2 days later but by the next day i hadnt felt my baby move all day and went to hospital and it was too late my baby had died so looks like it was to do with my blood pressure!! its hard but im trying to look to the future and plan my next baby although i will never forget my princess she was beautiful the most amazing lil baby girl that ive ever seen x x

Devastating:cry::cry: you sound so strong despite only having just gone through this. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am sure your little girl is keeping you safe and with you all the time:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am sure nothing that poeple say could ever make you feel better. I am so sorry:-(

Devastating:cry::cry: you sound so strong despite only having just gone through this. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am sure your little girl is keeping you safe and with you all the time:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am sure nothing that poeple say could ever make you feel better. I am so sorry:-(

it is so sad and breaks my heart thinking bout it the only thing that keeps me going is thinking of having a baby even tho the whole pregnancy thing is going to be so hard this time round x x

it is so sad and breaks my heart thinking bout it the only thing that keeps me going is thinking of having a baby even tho the whole pregnancy thing is going to be so hard this time round x x

Yes. It will be very tough when you get pregnant again. I was in and out of the early assessment centre with my daughter. Maybe there will be some things that can help to reassure you like buying a good BP monitor that you can have at home, insist on consultant and not MW care at the hospital and hopefully get more scans.:hugs:

Yes. It will be very tough when you get pregnant again. I was in and out of the early assessment centre with my daughter. Maybe there will be some things that can help to reassure you like buying a good BP monitor that you can have at home, insist on consultant and not MW care at the hospital and hopefully get more scans.:hugs:

they have already told me that all my scans will be done at fetal medicine unit under the care of a consultant and that i will get scans every week after 12 weeks and also they will start me off at 36 weeks so at least nxt time its only gunna b a 8 month pregnancy and i will defo invest in a blood pressure monitor i jst hope i get pregnant quickly!!! x x

I'm happy to join your rant!

After my mmc I stayed away from fb for a while, mostly because I couldn't face interacting with anyone. Once I did go back to it I found, like most people here, everyone and their dog was expecting. I'm not kidding about the dog! I live away from home so fb has been invaluable for helping me keep in touch but some days it's just really hard to take. Today I recieved an invite to my close friend's baby shower through fb. She found out she was expecting 8 days after my mmc. That was a real kick in the teeth. I'm going to delete my account, it's daft to let something hurt you so much when you really don't need to let it. I might end up being a Johnnie No Mates but at least I won't keep bursting into tears every time I see a scan picture or read about someone moaning because of how uncomfortable they feel.

i know what you mean, honey. i lost my little boy at 17 weeks and i'm friends with several girls that were as far along as me. :( the ultrasound pictures are especially heart wrenching. i'm sorry you have to go through that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->