Im starting to hate facebook!!

That part doesn't bother me too much. I have two people from work that are pregnant. My friend co-worker is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, and I've been really happy for her. My enemy co-worker is due in early April, and got pregnant shortly after my D&C and hadn't wanted anymore kids and couldn't handle the ones she had. That was a little annoying. However, what bothers me is seeing people from school (my hubby and I went to the same school, btw) on FB getting prego. We are 32, and are trying for our first. When people we graduated with have waited this long, it was because they wanted to buy a house, get that great job, have a savings, etc... We have nothing. Two cars we can't insure and live in a weekly. That bugs the crap out of me. I don't know where we will bring our baby home to, and that sucks. I deleted my childhood friend because I couldn't deal with her pics of her "perfect" life after I heard nothing from her after my miscarriage, so that was it for me with her.

I use facebook because all my friends live all over the place in the uk + germany so its a good way to stay in contact but went on today and wait for it .... drum roll please ! yes another 1 prego wtf?!

Yes, I know what you mean. I swear there are so many people around me that are preggo and definitely sick of reading about it on fb.

Yes, I know what you mean. I swear there are so many people around me that are preggo and definitely sick of reading about it on fb.

Yes some times i feel like screaming lol no its not that bad just wish my friends were in one place so i dont have to use the dame thing. Oh and ive got to keep a eye on my farm of course lmao :happydance: x

No doubt. I like fb for the fact that I can catch up with friends that aren't closeby and stuff but sometimes it just drives me nuts...lol

It's always so hard! Heaps of my friends are falling pregnant..

My "meant to be" due date would have been within one and a half weeks difference to her due date.. Seeing her scans and updates breaks my heart :(

Good luck to everyone though xo

I know what you mean, within a week of my m/c two of my close friends posted pics of their ultrasounds. I am so happy for them but it's hard to constantly be reminded of what I'd be going through if I wouldn't have lost mine ... Lots of luck to all you ladies for a BPF and a sticky bean soon!!!

When i was pregnant i signed up to this web site cow and gate and they sed you stuff after i lost the baby i canceld it and yesterday they sent me something saying good luck with your scan i was so angry because 1 i canceld it and 2 i live in a block of flats and all the mail goes in one box so now people who live here think im pregnant! grr not facebook but still just as annoying lol x

I have been avoiding Facebook because it seems every time I go on someone new is preggo or posting their ultrasound pictures or complaining about symptoms. Sometimes I just want to delete my account!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->