I'm still in a denial!

Kat05

Reaction score
I got my blood work done today. Got a call back, I'm pregnant with #3! It is looking really well. I'm quite shocked too.

My husband is elated, he have always wanted 3 children. I was fine with 2 ;) I am quite nervous now with the possibility of having 3 kids! This is definitely an interesting way of starting my 30's too.

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months! :flower:

Congrats! I am expecting my third as well, this well be my first baby after turning 30 as well!

I got my blood work done today. Got a call back, I'm pregnant with #3! It is looking really well. I'm quite shocked too.

My husband is elated, he have always wanted 3 children. I was fine with 2 ;) I am quite nervous now with the possibility of having 3 kids! This is definitely an interesting way of starting my 30's too.

Congrats Im pregnant with #3 and Im 39, so Im sure as a 30 year old, it'll be a piece of cake!:thumbup:

Congrats! H&H 9 months to you!

Thank you everyone for the kind words! :flower: Life is sure full of surprises!

Congratulations! You know, I am now 26 weeks, going in this Wednesday for a 3D ultrasound, and I still cant believe it. I was trying for 5 years having 3 miscarriages, going on clomid having surgeries and severly restricting my diet. After finally giving up, I got pregnant... go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->