I'm Stumped!

MsSpiritual

In my 2WW!
Reaction score
I'm guessing this is the correct forum.. So my hunny and I haven't been ttc, I'm on the pill to help with my cramps and heavy cycle (not as much for the birth control aspect), but once in a while I'll forget to take it for a few days and when I remember I'll catch up on them. The last time we BD'd was May 24th. I started bleeding very lightly on the 30th, it was bright red but light. Well over the next few days it stayed light then around the 4th it became really heavy with a lot of clots and dark dark red, It ended the 7th. Well Yesterday I started cramping, and lightly bleeding, and today the cramping continued with heavier bleeding. I started my new birth control pack 8 days ago, I lost my pack for a few days so I took Thursday and fridays yesterday, saturday and sunday today and tomorrow I will take monday and tuesdays. Do you think the bleeding starting again may have something to do with missing the pills or what?? Its really freaking me out!!

Yes sweetie. When i was on the pill, if i missed just 2, the 3rd dayi would start bleeding regardless of me takin the pill on the 3rd. Coz with the pill yor forcing a regular cycle and forcing a period to start. my advice would be if you keep forgetting to take the pill, maybe try something a little better like the depo or the coil? As keeo forgettin to take the pill and having random bleeding will really mess up your cycle when you want to TTC.
Hope this helps x

hi hun,

i am not sure i understand... so you are on birth control pill? and hoping for a BFP? how does that work?
Are you saying that because you forgot to take your bc pill then you are in the tww?

regardless, i think that if you forgot to take a pill, in order to have contraceptive effect you must take it within 12 hours, if you don't, just leave it, you don't need to take 2 or 3 together because the situation won't change, the protection will be altered and so will your body hormonal levels if you take too many at once after forgetting some... this doesnt play in favour of either contraception or conception!

but i don't know if i understood what you said correctly...

hi hun,

i am not sure i understand... so you are on birth control pill? and hoping for a BFP? how does that work?
Are you saying that because you forgot to take your bc pill then you are in the tww?

regardless, i think that if you forgot to take a pill, in order to have contraceptive effect you must take it within 12 hours, if you don't, just leave it, you don't need to take 2 or 3 together because the situation won't change, the protection will be altered and so will your body hormonal levels if you take too many at once after forgetting some... this doesnt play in favour of either contraception or conception!

but i don't know if i understood what you said correctly...

Oh, I've just forgot to change my status from a few months ago when I was TTC. Not hoping for my BFP anymore. Thanks for reminding me to fix that.

Let me clearify. I'm not trying to get pregnant. I am on BeYaz, mainly to make my cycle more regular, help with cramps and lighten my flow. I am worried that since I missed pills that I might be pregnant. I did bleed for like a week but I dont know what would cause it to start bleeding again after it ended

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->