I'm such a fecking idiot!

Mama Duck

Reaction score
So I'm sitting here and all I can taste in my mouth is a horrible metallic taste - really revolting. Was getting more excited of the prospect of an impending bfp - and then the penny dropped . . .

2 weeks ago I had my tongue pierced and the metallic taste is being caused by the bar in my mouth :dohh:

Awww that sucks!!! Well maybe still have BFP?!!! Good luck to you!! I'm currently 9dpiui and am testing on Tuesday next week.. IF I can hold out that long!!

So I'm sitting here and all I can taste in my mouth is a horrible metallic taste - really revolting. Was getting more excited of the prospect of an impending bfp - and then the penny dropped . . .

2 weeks ago I had my tongue pierced and the metallic taste is being caused by the bar in my mouth :dohh:

O Jesus :haha:Sorry but that's too funny,Awww bless :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know! I had the same experience last September when I had my Labret done - you'd thought I'd know better :haha:

I know! I had the same experience last September when I had my Labret done - you'd thought I'd know better :haha:

Aww well we want it so much we are ready to believe in anything :haha::hugs:

Lol, that's pretty funny, lol :dohh:
The metallic taste might not been the bar (I have had mine for a few years now and I don't taste metallic... Maybe it did in the beginning...) I have my fingers crossed that it's your BFP! Xx :hugs:

the thing is hun i dont think tht is from ur tongue bar.. iv had mine done for 4 years now and never had tht metalic taste in my mouth not even at begining!! so GL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->