im such a muppet!!

babezone

Reaction score
well i ordered my pram about 10 days ago now got the email to say its being dispatched and parcel force wil deliver it to the following address but when i red the address i noticed that i put the wrong postcode lol
ive put my mums address but my postcode
will it still go to my mums do u think lol????

i was guna call the place but there fone lines r bein upgraded and ive emailed them aswell as parcel force i guess now its a watch and wait but maaan i want my pram lol im sooo thick!! xx lol

lol! an easy mistake to make with preggo brain! if it dosent go to her address will it go you yours because of the postcode? x

thats exactly wat im thinking lol i jus dont no haha.... i cant belive im laughing lol....300 pound cud potentially go dwn the drain lol xx

lol your mom will be surprised :D

lol i want it to go to my mums she knows its ment to i jus dont no if they will send it to a random address or watever cus its a diff postcode lol xx

:dohh: I don't know who's it'll go to...? :?

I'd keep trying to get through to them - just incase it goes somewhere else :shock:

It will probably come to you hun. Just because of the whole rest of the address. Let us knwo what happens though! When's it supposed to be arriving?

well i got an email saying its ready to be dispatched on 13th and parcel force48 will be delivering it to the following address

so i guess within 48hours lol xx

the driver will prob ring you on the day of delivery saying theres a discrepancy with the address .. i know they did that to me when i ordered to my work but forgot to put my companny name lol

Yea like Polo said though i think most places just go by the postcode!! Cos the vans just type in the postcode and then phone if they're confused, we have delivery men here all the time and they ring constantly for directions ect.. so i'd expect a phone call :)

ooo i hope so lol....i hope they have my mobile as contact details man im prey they do lmao x x x x cus i got scans next few days x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->