Im such a twat!

Imi

Reaction score
Put maddie's doll in the washer ... and without thinking i have put the tuble dryer on straight after ... well the doll had a plastic biton it and it's melted all over my best knickers and ruined them! :dohh:

Good news is washing basket empty for the first time since we moved in ... bad news is ironing basket full!

xxx

Aww Imi .. thats the sort of thing i do .. lmao

But .. as you say .. every cloud has a silver lining!!

Wish my ironing basket was empty :wacko:

Have to wear the big belly warmers now hun!

Aw no!!! That is something i would do, i put Jacks clothes in the washer this morning, got all the washing out and it was covered in white horrible stuff- i'd only bundled his dirty nappy in with it all and stuck it in the washer! :dohh:

oh lol sorry that made me laugh lol Id do something like that too :D

xx

The question is... did the doll survive?

LOL aww hun never mind!

i put sum of ols work clothes in the wash last nite b4 i went ot bed so i could sort them out thismorning and when i open the washer there were sweets well bloody mint humbugssss grrrrrrr i told him to check his pockets! men

well pissed off twas her new one from france!

xxx

I just said that to Gav he didn't look impressed!

xxx

ur pregnant... u have hormones... cry and make out ur so upset 4 spoiling maddies "favourite" toy ;) n wait on the tickets coming in :rofl:

ur pregnant... u have hormones... cry and make out ur so upset 4 spoiling maddies "favourite" toy ;) n wait on the tickets coming in :rofl:

:rofl: Yvanne, Your Bad!:rofl:

Imi Your not a Twat..... i washed a blanket the other day and forgot it was wool.

(anyone want a new baby blanket?):rofl:

Lmao .... Can't get over it!

Stupid thing to do or what ... dunno if im more gutted over my kinickers or her doll!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"