I'm super confused...please help

Jhondy

Reaction score
So my periods have always been irregular. I used to not get them at all and my doctor said it was cause I was underweight. I went to a gynocologist just to double check and he said everything seemed fine and wanted me to go on bc to see if that would make me get periods. I never went on the bc. Once I started dating my current bf, I began gaining weight as he started to monitor how much I ate. After that I became sexually active and started to get periods. They were never regular but I was getting them atleast once a month (and on some months twice). I started keeping notes of the dates so I could figure out a pattern and I failed to find one. I've had a period every 15 days to every 25 days.

So here's my problem. I'm on day 30 since my last period. My boobs are very sensitive to the point where a touch has me grimicing in pain. The other day I had quite a bit of clear discharge that I felt like I had wet my pants. (sorry if tmi but it was gross). I just figured that meant my period was coming soon. well that was 6 days ago and still no period. Today I woke up and I had cramps that hurt so bad. I thought it was period cramps and was very dissapointed as I had things to do today. I went to the bathroom and had no period but passed a small white clump. Probably the size of a dime. After that I got in the car to drive and still had cramps but within the hour the cramps were gone and still no period. This month I've had a lot of migranes but I figured that was stress because at the beginning of the month I had finals but now I'm not stressed at all. When I was out, I started feeling sick and my head hurt and I was a bit dizzy but that passed after a bit and I just chalked that up to being out in the sun. I took a hpt on the 25th and that was negative. I know I should take another one but I don't have a lot of money so I don't want to waste them especially since I'm not sure what day I would have O'd on. On top of that my eyes have been really dry lately. I used to be able to go days without taking my contacts out (ik that's not healthy so I stopped doing that) but now I can barely go 8 hours with out my eyes drying out. My nipples also have been having a white discharge.

And I can't go to the doctor to ask for a blood test because I'm still on my parents insurance and thanks to my brothers have had quite a few unplanned not married pregnancies and so my parents would not be thrilled thinking it's a possibility with me too. My bf and I have been together for 3 years so it wouldn't be a huge deal as he is financially stable and, once I finish graduate school, I will be too. I just don't know what is going on with my body lately and I don't want to get my hopes up that I'm pregnant (I've already had dreams of being pregnant) but I was wondering if anyone had similiar symptoms.

I'm so afraid that somehow i'm gonna be like those women on 'I didn't know I was pregnant'...I saw an episode where a women took tests and they all said negative then she delivered a baby...I'm afraid that'll be me :dohh:

Sorry that was a long message but any help would be appreciated.

wow, i don't want to read and run but i have no idea other than to visit the doctor for a blood test. can you go to a planned parenthood (if you're in the us) or if you're elsewhere, some other clinic that won't require insurance and has free or discounted services?

Thanks for the replies. I think I'll test again tomorrow morning and see what happens. I'm not sure I know what I'm hoping for it to say. Part of me wants it to be positive because 1. I'd love to be a mom and 2. then I'd know why my body was acting so strange. On the other hand I'm scared to see the positive as my parents will be dissapointed, it'll make finishing school a lot harder, and Idk how my bf will react. We've talked about kids but we've talked about them in future tense never present tense.

I think overall I'm hoping for the hpt to come out positive but i don't want to get my hopes up.

Took a test this morning. It came back negative but it was a confusing negative. I took an early response test and the one line was a dark pink but then there was also a white line. I don't know what that means. I'm thinking it was probably an evap line but that wouldn't make since as the white line appeared before the pink line did so it's not like it had time to evap. idk. I'm still soo confused.

ohh not sure hun, could you pos get a digital test and try that, or go somewhere (as suggested above) for a blood test.

sorry not great advice xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->