im surprised but i dont know if its right. should i believe this?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
UPDATE: after some confusing research i went on my app to change settings to instead of "completed weeks" i changed it to "Current Week" and it showed i was currently in week 13 as my current week and that 12 weeks ive already completed.

so yea, im technically in 2nd trimester and im no longer confused! thanks for the responses!

Yes I heard some countries go by 12. My midwife goes by 13 weeks. Trimester is one third of pregnancy so I guess 13 weeks is closer.
it's only a few more days for you know though isn't it :):):)

oh yea. its close. im excited! im already feeling movements deep and about an inch or so below my belly button and they alter between the left, center, and right. im a very small girl so i think thats normal to feel soft ones at this time.

Some consider 2nd tri to begin at 12 weeks and others at 13. I'm in US and my OB considered 2nd tri to begin in the 13th week. Actually, if you want to get really technical, you can divide 40 weeks by 3 and that would make each trimester 13.3 weeks exactly.

I've always looked at it as there's no hard and fast date. Somewhere between 12-14 weeks you're in second trimester lol. Whichever feels right to you. I think it's odd that different countries split it up differently :p But I usually consider 12+ to be 2nd tri myself.

Would see 13 weeks as the start if the 2nd tri.but I found on these forums with my first that I was ready to move to the 2nd tri group at around the 12 week mRk.

I was confused by this too... so am I considered 2nd tri already... I'm in denial.

so i found out im ON my 13th week of pregnancy and that i completed week 12. so once this thursday hits, i will be 13 weeks along by how many weeks ive completed and not what im progressing in. so i am in the second trimester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->