Im Testing 2moro :)

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
oooooo fingers crossed:happydance:

excited and scared at the same time.

I have a good feeling this may be my month cuz i have felt rele off this week.
but im also scared because of all the disapointments in the last 8 months :(

I just keep trying to tell myself not to get my hopes up too much !!!

good luck hun hope u get your BFP let us all know f'xd for ya xxx

AF shud be due wed time, so im going to get the superdrugs early test and they only £3.99 so going to get two packs =]
If its neg then i shall wait and retest at the weekend...

I keep having this horrible little voice in the bk of my mind saying " whats the point in testing its bound to be negative "

Fingers crossed for you!!

Well i knew it......

BFN :( i used a first responce early test.
i knew this wud happen, i feel so stupid now to think i actualy thought this cud be my month !! onto month 9 now ! :(

I'm so sorry Stacey. But you're not out just yet! AF hasn't shown her ugly mug yet!

Don't feel stupid darling! This TTC after a loss is a rollercoaster! You've always got us to vent too!

Lots of love x x x x

Awww Im sorry Stacey but Beadette is right your not out til she appears :) if you look at the statistics on pregnancy tests not everyone can make enough hormone for it to be detected early you best to do it after your missed AF.

xxx

Thanks everyone :)

When i took the test and saw it was a BFN i just got so angry with myself thinking " you stupid girl you knew u werent pregnant why do it???? "

But my periods aint been coming on time since my loss, so im hoping i just tested way too early. if no AF shows by the weekend i shall test again

Sorry about the BFN, but it's not over 'til the witch shows. GL!

aww hunni i really hope you get your bfp at the weekend!! xx

so huns did u test again? it defo could be too early last cycle i got my bfp at 15dpo and it was sooo faint too so if id have tested earlier it defo would have been bfn, dont feel down till she shows her ugly mug huns and also it took us 14 months from my MMC to get a bfp so huns chin up its gonna happen if not now very very soon :flow: :kiss:

We are testing on saturday, im excited and nervous lol.
i tested on monday but it was a bfn, so maybe sat it will be a bfp :

xx

Good luck :) My BFP was 15dpo and VERY faint, yesterday it was a BFN so fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->