I'm thinking a little naughty here....

HollySSmith

Mommy and a bit pregnant!
Reaction score
Ok, I'm on my last week of BCP....SOOOO DH and I are planning to TTC in December. I know DH hates condoms, so I know he will get fed up really fast of using them....though we cannot get preggo in Sept as he has a wedding to stand in next May far away from home...BUT in Oct if he says he's fed up with them would it be wrong of me to encourage NTNP then and just see what happens...
Would that make me a horrible person....I dont want to use sex as leverage but I really want a baby...what do you ladies think?
In the end I will respect his choice....but I know I will totally be for :sex: without protection...:shrug:

Thanks!

Hi. my dh and i are saying we are on a break ttc but when it comes down to :sex: as i havent gone back on bcp i find it too tempting not to use anything. it doesnt make you a bad person if he is willing not to use anything then go for it. i suppose we are ntnp.:winkwink:

i agree, i don't think its bad at all, as long as you've spoken about it, loads of luck x x

Any particular reason he wants to wait till December? Or have you both decided that December would be best? Would getting pregnant now make things much more difficult?

I definitely don't think it's bad at all - he will surely no the risk of not using condoms and so if he's happy to take that risk, I'd say GO FOR IT :happydance: x

i agree - its his choice as well as yours to use protection. Good luck xx

Doooooo ittttt

I laughed SO much at that XD haha. I agree with everyone else, he can hardly use "I got caught up in the moment" as an excuse. He knows the consequences, and it might just be his way of letting you know it's okay. As princessbump said, as long as it's been talked about then s'all good :D Good luck xx

December was just a random date we picked lol. Really it was to give my body some time to regulate after BCP. But there is nothing financial or healthwise holding us to that date.

Thanks for the replies! I'm going to wait until we get into the full swing of prepping to TTC. Who knows I may want to the extra time but I truly doubt it! 4 BCP left!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->