Im to scared to test!!!

KAY24

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to here I read and get lots of info but have never posted.

I don't chart or anything and me and my partner live in different countries at the moment so it's hard to say how long we've been trying but I guess it's about 6 cycles I always think I have symptoms but then AF appeares. Also I think I have PCOS I'm current waiting for an internal scan to confirm. So I've been thinking it's not going to happen for me for a long time BUT ...

This month has been a bit different I have irregular periods (about every 6week's) I last had one on 19/02 and it was different to periods I've had in the past it was lighter in colour and in flow and there were lots of little blood clots it lasted 5 days so I assumed it was a period Im not sure exactly when I'm due again but I've had sore breast since the beginning of Feb and now I find it hard to sleep the past 4 days I've had a sore back and I've been sleeping during the day but Im off work and bored so it might be because of that but I just have no energy and my whole body aches I think these are symptom (or I'm just sick )but I've got it so wrong in the past and brought so many hpts now I'm just scared of the disappointment and I feel so silly afterwards I think I've past the tww now but I still can't bring myself to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->