I'm too tired I feel like screaming!

OmarsMum

Reaction score
It's 2 am, he is still awake, I know we messed up his schedule during Ramadan, I've been trying too hard to get him to sleep a bit earlier that 3-4 am but nothing is working!

Today he woke up a 12 pm, he should be tired by now! But no he's snapping his fingers and humming some tunes. He doesn't sleep on his own, I've been in bed with him for 2 hrs now!

I'm in the verge of breaking down! Last night I didn't get any sleep, I had another mmc, I feel like crap

I snapped at him few mins back when he started to talk nonsense again! He tries too hard to stay awake! He asked me to cool down, lower my voice & relax :wacko:

Tomorrow might be the last day of Ramadan, now he's reading what I'm writing :dohh:

He thinks it's funny!!

I can't type anymore looool

Rant over

P.s. I gave him antihistamine as his nose is a bit blocked but it didn't make a difference , his eyes are still widely open!

I don't even know how he's wake up early on 1st day of Eid!

Oh no, I hope you managed to get some sleep. Hopefully things will settle down once he is back into his usual routine. Sorry to hear about the mmc. *hugs*

Did he ever go to sleep for you?

Antihistamines make me and my DD edgy not sleepy. They make most people sleepy, but there is a small percentage it has the opposite effect. I learned the hard way to never ever take Nyquil again.

Did he ever go to sleep for you?

Antihistamines make me and my DD edgy not sleepy. They make most people sleepy, but there is a small percentage it has the opposite effect. I learned the hard way to never ever take Nyquil again.

We bed share, antihistamine is a hit or miss with him, few month back it helped when he had a cold, he suffers from seasonal nose allergy. I usually go for a none sedative brand, but last time he was given Zyrtec. I gave him 3.5 ml only it didn't make any difference.

Eid is tomorrow (finally) , it's 12.40 am and he's still playing Lego and fully awake! We're going to wake up at 10 am tomorrow so he will have to cope with it.

Oh no, I hope you managed to get some sleep. Hopefully things will settle down once he is back into his usual routine. Sorry to hear about the mmc. *hugs*

So sorry to hear about the mmc. Thinking of you xx

Thanks ladies :hugs:

I'm fine, I didn't expect the pregnancy to go well there were loads of complications from the beginning, on Tuesday at 11w the scan confirmed a blighted ovum measuring 7w5d. I'm waiting until after the holidays to discuss my options to miscarry. I really hope I don't bleed during the holiday, I don't want to ruin the holiday for my family xxx

I'm so sorry you're suffering :hugs: just go with it re: the mmc, if it happens in the holidays then so be it.

I'm so sorry he won't sleep for you either. Ben fights it every night but I've never co slept with him, so I spend my evenings sat on the edge of my bed waiting for footsteps so I can get him back in bed before he reaches the door! It's so frustrating.

He woke up at 10.30 am on him own :happydance:

He's super excited bless him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"