I'm TTC after miscarriage, but experiencing my miscarriage all over again?

Angeltobe

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage almost 6 week's ago. I and the doctors never suspected it.
I had serve cramping and spotting. With a little red blood. I was told i had a miscarriage. I had no scan, no blood tests. Nothing done.

I still havent had my period yet and still awaiting.
I've had cramps and sharp pains in left side during pregnancy and still have now.

Today i've had what i had during miscarriage.
Sharp pains in left side, Pro-longed cramps. ( dull ache ) fever, dizziness & headache.

Around 5 hour's ago i had brown watery discharge and around 4 spots of blood.
I just went to the loo. ( sorry for the graphic bit, but i'm desperate for help )
Red bloody urine. I'm sure a clot came out, but i cannot be sure.
Red/dark blood dripping/pouring out and pain.

This is what i experienced during my miscarriage and i'm confused
I am TTC. I done a test this morning it was negative. I just wanted to rule it out, but it would be to early to test i assume.

Any advice or help please. I'm in a right state.
I appreciated all advice/answers

hiya hun,really sorry for loss!
the only thing i can think of is if everything hasn't come away and the things your experiancing now are the remaining tissue etc,i cant believe they haven't given you a scan at all, and the red urine dosen't sound good at all, you might have an infection,you need to see a better doctor or even go to a&e xxxx

u must go to doc as were not trained like them cos hun that sounds serious :( gud luck xxx

I have found that the first AF after miscarriage is pretty rough....It could be that. I would still see your doc though.

call the doc hun as they can assess you..
sos for loss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->