I'm using every last bit of willpower...

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
... To stop myself from driving to McDonald's now (at nearly 11pm) for a cheeseburger and chips. I can actually taste it in my mouth.
My baby is going to come out with the Golden Arches stamped on her head!!

lol my family keeps telling me my daughter is going to come out looking like a peanut because of all the peanut butter i eat

... To stop myself from driving to McDonald's now (at nearly 11pm) for a cheeseburger and chips. I can actually taste it in my mouth.
My baby is going to come out with the Golden Arches stamped on her head!!

Lmfao....I feel your pain.... Nothing wrong with golden arches:thumbup:

I totally get where you're coming from. I've eaten a shameful amount of MaccyD's in the last 3ish weeks. Probably about 5 altogether. And me and OH have eaten out a couple of times and I've had burger and chips those times too D:

Does the menu there actually say "chips" at McDonalds? lol I love all of the linguistic differences between the UK and here in the states.

No not at MaccyD's it doesn't. Chips and fries are kinda different over here but I tend to just call them all chips :haha: I'm lazy! Lol.

Lol..why not..if I craved it id make oh go to mc ds ..and the nearest to us is an hour away!:)

I feel your pain! I've had a takeaway nearly every other night - big fat fatty doesn't quite cover it for me!! X:dohh:

No not at MaccyD's it doesn't. Chips and fries are kinda different over here but I tend to just call them all chips :haha: I'm lazy! Lol.

The only time I seem to refer to fries as chips is when I speak about "fish and chips"...I'm not really sure how that became the saying here but it has.

As for McDonalds...I allow myself to indulged every so Often. Last night For dinner, i had homemade poutine that was sooooo delicious by the way!! But the next couple days I try to watch my calorie intake and eat relatively healthy to make up for it so I don't pack on the pounds too much. And I also like to go for really long walks to burn off some calories. I think I had McDonalds once in this pregnancy....but that was in my first trimester. I had a sudden urge for the bacon and cheese burger. They are my favourite there!! Mmmmm :blush:

I had a Big Mac and chicken nuggets last night! Don't no what possessed me to go an scoff so much crap but felt awful afterwards lol

I had a stupid amount up until about 20 weeks because the chips were the only thing I could stomach. Think it was the saltiness that I liked.
But now I could eat it everyday. It takes a lot to limit myself to once a week. No wonder I'm looking like an elephant!

I craved chips as well, with salt and lots of vinegar.
Or salt and vinegar crisps (but it HAD to be walkers crisps)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->