Im worried

T

turbo_mom

Well i'm not sure how many people from 3rd tri still go to 2nd tri so I thought i'd post in here too.. I just have a question

Anyone here had preterm labour? If so when did it start and how did it stop? Im really worried that I might be going through this. I have a doctors appt tomorrow because I had bloody mucous today. I've actually had lots of dscharge and it is mucous looking. It could be nothing but I don't want to shrug it off.. i'm pretty worried. I'm wondering if me painting on the weekend aggravated my cervix. :cry:

I've seen girls mention this as early as you but still go on to 37+ weeks hun.

Just make sure they do NOT fob you off & make sure they send you to get checked out properly for your own peace of mind looking at you won't give a GP answers and I believe some are good at that!

:hugs:

Try rest won't you :( best of luck for tomorrow. If there is anymore blood shows small or large can you take yourself to an emergency room?

x

Thanks wobbles :) Yeah if theres more blood I can go to the emergency. Or if I have any bad cramping as well i'll get my hubby to drive me to emerg. So far it seems ok. Just a litle bit of pressure still and a little bit of discharge. I'm not sure what they are going to do for me tomorrow yet but i'll tell her i'm really concerned. She's usually pretty good they dont mess around with this kind of stuff!

:hugs:

I hope everything is ok hon. My preterm labor started with contractions, I don't remember seeing any blood but I didn't go to the washroom until at the hospital and I was already 3cm dilated. If they do find that your at risk for preterm labor, they'll either stop it (if its already happening) or put you on bed rest if its threatened. Just make sure to go in right away if you start cramping badly or start bleeding way more. I really hope everything is ok, please keep us updated.:hugs:

Hope everything is ok,keeps us posted.Try not to worry too much sounds like your in good hands.

Well i'm not sure how many people from 3rd tri still go to 2nd tri so I thought i'd post in here too.. I just have a question

Anyone here had preterm labour? If so when did it start and how did it stop? Im really worried that I might be going through this. I have a doctors appt tomorrow because I had bloody mucous today. I've actually had lots of dscharge and it is mucous looking. It could be nothing but I don't want to shrug it off.. i'm pretty worried. I'm wondering if me painting on the weekend aggravated my cervix. :cry:

weren't we just making fun of ur painting the other day and how it put strain on ur back --- :headspin::hugs:<----by the way the painting didnt do u in ---- course ur body could be doing that preterm labour naturally ---its not enough to trigger it as far as i know ---

so how r u doing now=-== im really really hoping it was a false alarm for u and that ur going to hang in there for a few more weeks--

Update in pregnancy club section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->