I'm worried!!

Sarah_Sunshin

Reaction score
My cycles have been everywhere from 42,43, and 56 days apart. The past 3 months have been pretty consistant being between 42 and 43 days. I read online that EWCM is only the 'peak' of fertility. Which means I got the EWCM on CD30 (yesterday) and AF is due Sept 4th or so... that doesn't leave long for implantation!! does it??

Guess no one is going to help me... my chart is https://go28days.com/mrsmcclellan/charts/2009-07-24 notice my temp went higher this morning than it's gone all this cycle... even though I temped early mid cycle because I couldn't decide if I wanted to or not but it wasn't too late. I could really use some help ladies.

I'm sorry I can't help on the charting, I don't do it...

Maybe your cycle will be longer this month? Have you been to the docs? I was OVing only 9 days before af and they said a short LP wasn't good, any shorter than 11 days is considered too short. Sorry I can't be much help hun
xxxx

maybe it will be longer, i really don't know. and no i haven't gone to the drs yet. husband and i are still trying to get all that together seeing as how he just started two new jobs and i wanna look for one rather than sitting around the house all day... but i just planned on testing when i THINK AF is due. i really dn't know what to think anymore... it's really stressful.

Yeah it's terrible, I've been so upset this cycle. This is month 27 for us and I'm fed up now....just want my baby!

Good Luck with testing, hope you get your BFP
xxx

I haven't been trying for that long, but i know it's overwhelming but you can't give up! just keep trucking along fx'ed

Since you're temping, just wait and see (and temp of course) for few more days. One temp rise doesn't really say much. If temp has been up for three consecutive days, ovulation can be detected (day before temp rise). And it gives your luteal phase 12 days, wwhich is quite an average as much as I know.
So just wait and see. Just like we all do (and we hate it as well :D)

it's never been this high which is why i was in a bit of shock. but what i don't understand is i had a + opk 10 days ago which means I'd be more than 1DPO so I don't get it. It just doesn't make sense.

I know how you feel, I am sitting here worried too! I believe I ovulated Friday the 21st and I am suppose to get AF Sept.1, I am worried that won't be enough time for implantation. I have been having a 34 cycle, so I am wondering if it is going to be a little longer. Sorry I wasn't much help, just wanted to let you know your not worrying alone:?

I can't say anything about opk-s
never had one :D never really researched
but I do know that you must see all your symptoms a s a whole, you know? Like if you have +opk together with temp rise and fertile cm, you probably nailed you ovulation. I wouldn't consider a single +opk without other things as ovulation detector. same as I don't count my single day of fertile cm as a fertile sign.

good luck

I know how you feel, I am sitting here worried too! I believe I ovulated Friday the 21st and I am suppose to get AF Sept.1, I am worried that won't be enough time for implantation. I have been having a 34 cycle, so I am wondering if it is going to be a little longer. Sorry I wasn't much help, just wanted to let you know your not worrying alone:?

Yeah really!!! I just looked at my last AF and it was only 40 days which leaves me 9 now!! UGH!! I'm soooo irritated.

and actually, where ever you are in your cycle now, you can't really change it, right. and worrying doesn't really help in any ways :)
all you can do is have some more bd, just in case, just for fun, and try not to worry. (look who's talking :D but I'm strong in theory :D)

just updated my site. https://go28days.com/mrsmcclellan/charts/2009-07-24

my OPKs make no sense.

Well, one more thing - i just realised you started temping middle-cycle.
Maybe you still ov-d cd 20 - since we don't now what your temps were prior to that. that makes sense also about your opk-s.

right, which leave me LP at 20days. but i just got ewcm yesterday but my cervix was medium and today it's low and closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->