Imaginary preg symptoms or madness? help!!!

dannigirly

Reaction score
A little about me, I only found out about my mc after attending my 12 week dating scan. Horrifying. Its weird because it was always the worry id get there and they would tell me that i wasnt pregnant. It wasnt exactly like that but apprently my pregnancy failed at 8 weeks and my body didnt realise. So I was told to rest and see what happens, otherwise id need a d&c. Literally 2 days (31st december, happy new year to me :nope:) later the bleed started. Very painful and I cried alot, pity for myself and grief. By the 4th Jan i'd stopped bleeding, on 6th we got the all clear after another scan. Since then we decided to try again and in the last 2 weeks have "done it" everyday. Now, this is where my post becomes relavent. The last 2 days I have felt sick, tired, headachy and had cramps. Then yesterday I had a brown pinkish cm, when i wiped after the loo and bd. In accordance with my 28 day cycle, which ive read can go crazy after a mc, i am not due to see af for another 9 days.
So, question is, have i invented all the symptons and just by coincidence had some pink cm. Im so confused at the moment, its driving me crazy. All the above are ALSO period symptons, althought i was told it would be about 4 weeks. Ive had no blood as such, just pinky browny stuff.
Does anyone else have an experince to share or some advice? Im scared to talk to people around me because part of me is a little ashamed we tried so soon plus i dont want to get the hubbies hopes up. I still cannot believe what has happened.

There are a few things it could have been.

1 - The beginning of implantation and a new pregnancy
2 - Residual leftover from mc and slowly releasing as your body changes back to pre-pregnancy state
3 - Discharge due to irratation from bd'ing. Remember you're still going to be tender after the mc and if you are doing it every day there is a chance it could be that.

This probably hasn't settled your mind at all but I've experienced all three (not at the same time) with my miscarriages. The only sure way is to wait unfortunately and see if the wicked witch shows. If not, then you're in with a chance and test.

Bless you, why should you feel ashamed for wanting to try again straight away. If you feel physically and emotionally ready to do so it's between you and your OH what you do.

In my experience it's the most natural thing in the world to want to try again as soon as possible, it gives you something to look forward to to take away the pain of what of what you're going through. You shouldn't feeel ashamed.

Not sure what to say about your bleed, I had implantation bleed with my last pregnancy and it was pink tinged discharge which lasted about a day/day and a half. If you had just bd'd it could be related to that but it sounds like you're going to have to wait it out and hope for the best.

Fingers crossed for you.

:hugs: There is no need for you to feel ashamed for trying again soon after you mc!!
I think anything is possible...it is hard to really know since a m/c does mess things up so much. The best advice I could give is to try your very hardest to be patient and to not drive yourself crazy, and be careful not to get your hopes up too high, (I say that not because I think you shouldn't be hopeful, but because that disappointment hurts so much worse it seems after a M/C). :hugs:

Thank you for your replies. It really hard to be patient. The cm has stopped but yesterday and the day before I had spotting. Carried tampon around all day but it came to nothing and appears to have stopped.

I'm so confused. Desperately want it to be implantation bleed, but know from what other people have experienced that our bodies can do weird things after a mc. I keep thinking "I would have been 15 weeks now" :( . Need to try to stop torturing myself!

Much love to all those TTCAL, its good to be able to talk about this stuff

Xx

Just wanted to update this. I tested yesterday and got a bfp!!! I can't believe within a month I'm pregnant again. I did one last week and it was bfn and exactly one week later I get some good news. This is going to be a scary few months! Good luck to everyone else out there. I know how it feels to want something so bad xx

Wow! Congrats!! Thats amazing!! Well I was just reading all the posts and I was going to reply, that the same thing is happening/Happened to me and I was going to say, I hope for the best luck for both of us! So Congrats! Thats wonderful news! I hope I'm as lucky!!

I'm going to scoot and re-read what you wrote to see if we have similar dates and all.

Congrats again! I wish you the best and healthiest of 9 months!!

Hmm..I really don't know.. Cause I had pink bleeding for about a day. Very light spotting. And it was after I had finished bleeding completely for a few days...I really have no idea. Either way, I hope I get pregnant again soon.

Once again, congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->