Imaginext...

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_x

Reaction score
What imaginext would you recommend? :)

Stalking... I've got lo the fire station, helicopter and police car for christmas and I'm so impressed at the quality and size so I'm putting together a list for his birthday too!

I got ds the aptosaurus and batcave last year, and have got him the Batmobile this year. My mum is probably going to get him the joker playset as well. Would have liked to have got one of the castles, but already up to my budget :( if I see a bargain though . . .

We have some dinosaurs and one of the castles and I'm very impressed with how robust it is. I think it's all good though overpriced at full price

We have a few Dino's and the boat they are fab x

I want to get LO a few bits but not sure..

BabyHill, how much did you pay for your bits?

I want to get little one the fire station he will be 2 years and 3 months but not sure if I should wait till his next birthday?

I've set a price alert on amazon and cheapest it's been is £33 so I set alert for £35

I'm planning to get the batcave, batmobile and maybe the joker set :)

its such good quality, buy all of it :p ds1 loves his dinosaurs. Love the castle, boat & helicopter. Very robust!

I want to get LO a few bits but not sure..

BabyHill, how much did you pay for your bits?

I want to get little one the fire station he will be 2 years and 3 months but not sure if I should wait till his next birthday?

I've set a price alert on amazon and cheapest it's been is £33 so I set alert for £35

I'd go for it tbh, my ds is around the age yours will be and I'd be happy giving them to him now. In fact I know he'll love them that much its a battle to save them til christmas :blush:

I paid 30.99 for the fire station but think that was when amazon gave £5 credit for some facebook thing so was £35.99 really, the helicopter was £19.19 last week and the police car I paid £13.99. Well worth it, they're much bigger than I imagined. :flower:

We've had the Batcave for over two years and it is still played with every day. The Joker house, Gotham City jail and various bits and bobs like the Penguin's submarine have been added too and they're all great quality.

We have most of the batman range, well worth it's money :thumbup: picked a lot of it up from Amazon price drops.

What age are your lo's who have the batman sets? Would that be suitable for a third birthday? I was thinking about the castle but think he'd get a lot more out of the character stuff. X

DS2 was 3 in July and has been happily playing with the Batman stuff for at least a year. I'd say it's definitely suitable for a 3 year old.

ETA: Harvey got the Batcave for his 3rd birthday and was over the moon with it.

Thanks Babyhill will order and keep an eye on amazon! X

Got Hayden the yellow submarine last year (he was 3) and he loves it, really good quality, and I got a bargain by using camel camel camel - think it was about £11! That's all we've got , but thinking of buying some superhero stuff this year, although he really doesn't like Batman, so will have to be something else! Only got the submarine on a bit of a whim, as he had (and still has) a thing about the Beatles song, but it was probably his favourite present! Zoe (18 months) likes to play with it, too, and it stands up to a lot of mistreatment - she thinks everything with wheels (and some things without wheels) is a ride-on toy!

Ds got the batcave Xmas before his 3rd birthday (birthday on 3rd jan, Def suitable. Hmm think I might put the superman playset on his list as well. This thread is a bad influence! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"