Impatient and frustrated

Katie9056

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So I planted the seed (excuse the pun) with my OH a few months ago about babies (this would be my first) and he's on board with NTNP, myself on the other hand I feel like I'm more TTC what with temping, OPK's and fertility apps. He's said if it happens it happens and he'd be happy

I'm 32 so I'm obviously concerned about my age and how increasingly difficult it is to conceive. And now I've told him I'm ready, I'm getting more desperate by the day to have kids and it seems like everyone around me is pregnant! It's so difficult to time it right when my OH isn't exactly 100% on board yet with TTC

I guess my question is did anyone else have this problem how did you overcome it? I'm so worried I've left it too late!

You haven't left it too late at all. I'm 34 with a toddler that's not quite yet 2 years old, and we're TTC #2. I would say keep up with the temping, charting, etc., and try to at least seduce your other half when you're fertile. ;) You've got a few days' leeway, so even if you can't get him on board with BD'ing every fertile day, once still gives you a good chance.

Thanks for your kind words Dill :)

I'll certainly be trying to seduce him on the good days! Only thing is he has a relatively low sex drive which is another obstacle we're up against. It really is a matter of timing hey!

How are you getting on TTC #2?

It's only been 3 months for me but I see the obsession setting in quickly 😂

I feel you on the timing! With a toddler, a hobby farm, and both of us working full-time, we're so busy and tired that it's tough to stay awake long enough to BD! :lol: But I've got faith that you can make this happen! :)

As for us, this is our first month TTC #2. I just had my IUD out on Friday, between ovulation and AF. I had a little spotting last night/this morning, so I think I'm out (side effect of the IUD removal). I'll test anyway, though, to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->