Impatient OH

purple01

Mummy to Ben + Bump
Reaction score
For the past few months I have been finding the 'waiting' to ttc very difficult (we are planning to ttc sept/oct), and whenever I have spoken to my OH about it he has always been the sensible one, saying it makes sense for us to wait etc (we are mainly waiting for our house).....and I knew he was right and that I was just getting impatient.

But the past week or so the tables seem to have turned, my OH keeps telling me he wants to make babies now and its now me who has turned into the sensible one! lol :dohh:

The sensible me says:

We should wait until we have actually moved (we should complete on our house before the end of July!), and I should also lose a bit more weight before ttc.

But the excited/impatient/baby wanting me says:

lets :sex: and make babies now! :D

The sensible me currently has control, but im not sure for how much longer (im wondering if we'll end up bringing ttc forward a month? :happydance: we'll see!)

awww! It's a big decision it's hard to know what to do sometimes! Will be great if you bring it forward! If you do, enjoy it :) xx

Thanks! :) We've been waiting a long time now and I think we are just both getting excited as ttc is getting closer! :wohoo:

Whatever happens will happens hun. I think you are being very sensible by waiting, I bet your OH is just looking forward to the BDing right?? :haha:

My OH is definitely the more sensible one in this matter. I'm wanting everything to happen now but OH is wanting us to at least have a place to stay and he's really wanting us to be able to make sure I have the wedding of my dreams before we even think about kids really. I know he's right but it's still hard waiting so I can understand where you're coming from.

I wish you and your OH the best of luck.

The tables flip here all the time. One minute the urge is there to try, then I think sensible, why were waiting, and move on with life. Then OH starts to get that impatient urge and i'm right back thinking impatiently.:dohh:. Your not alone,when the time comes TTC you will both know your ready. Hope you get ahead one month trying.Good Luck!!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->