Impatient to be pregnant again!

impatient1

Mommy to 1 Angel & 2 DD
Reaction score
Ok so my follow up appointment from my D&C is in about 2 weeks time and I can't wait. I really want to be able to try again, I want to go there and for the doctor to tell me that it is ok for us to start trying again so that we can have another beautiful baby.
Desperate to be pregnant again and have a beautiful baby.

:hug: Hope the time goes quickly and they give you the go ahead to start ttc xx

Hope you hear what you want to hear! It's definitely your turn! :hugs:

Had a great day today, MIL bought a tree for us to plant in memory of our baby! It made me so happy to be doing it. Kind of ironic that she bought it just when I needed it most and had no idea.
Today the :witch: also arrived! YEAH! Besides my shitty day at work it was a pretty good one.
Thanks so much for responding ladies, greatly appreciate it.

We planted it at MIL's house as we wont be living here forever. I can go over anytime I want to see it tho. Ironically it blooms in the fall and spring.

I'm sure that helps you with your grieving. My DH and I just started talking about getting a brick engraved in the walkway at the Toronto Zoo (about an hour and a bit from where we live). We go every year and it's a place that we love. DH is also a real animal lover. I thought it would be very fitting.

Thats really sweet and you know it does help a bit - we have planted a plant in our garden too:hugs:

I really hope you get your turn soon :hugs:

And you Mrs Doddy :flower:

xxx

I'm sure that helps you with your grieving. My DH and I just started talking about getting a brick engraved in the walkway at the Toronto Zoo (about an hour and a bit from where we live). We go every year and it's a place that we love. DH is also a real animal lover. I thought it would be very fitting.

That's a lovely idea!

Thats really sweet and you know it does help a bit - we have planted a plant in our garden too:hugs:

I'm not good with keeping plants alive :rofl: I have killed a cactus so needed to go with something a little more durable, thankfully MIL will help care for it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->