Impatient!!

spencerbear

Mum to 2 girls and 3 boys
Reaction score
Ive woken up today and feel so broody, that have even considered ring doctors and getting my coil removed, TODAY. I know why we are waiting but had a real urge not to wait.......guess im just really impatient.

Please tell me im not the only one who gets days like this

:blush:

Yep i know how you feel hun, i have days like that to when i want it all now.
So fustrating x

Nope - can completely understand!!! That's part of the reason I joined this forum - so I could indulge my "I want a baby!!" thoughts without driving my husband crackers for the next seven months.

I'm actually glad we're waiting until the New Year to TTC as there's stuff I'd be disappointed I hadn't sorted or done first if I fell pregnant really quickly, but hormonally...yeah I just want it NOW!

K x

Yup - my heart has one of these days every day - luckily my head shouts louder! xxx

I had one of these days last week and announced to my hubby that I was gonna stop taking my pill. I have and that now we are NTNP :blush: he hates me putting pressure on him but I know if I don't he will never come good (no pun intended)

Know exactly how u feel hun, I was the same when on the Pill, just wanted to stop everyday and not take them anymore! You're not alone :) xx

Thanks all. Has made me feel a bit better.:hugs:
I was good and didnt ring doctors and am now far too busy for the rest of this week for it to be an issue.

Will be glad when october comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->