impatient!

Hangin_On_AGS

Reaction score
My Doppler is out for delivery and the mail is late today. I'm getting very impatient to get it even though I only ordered it Friday night. I took a long time to decide if I was going to get one. But my dear loving husband convinced me if we were going to try an unattended home birth he would like to have a Doppler to use

The waiting is the hardest isn't it?! After a week of trying I finally heard the hb at 8w4d so I think it's good timing :)

I'm actually 9 weeks 1 day I just haven't changed my ticker. I tried for a few minutes and couldn't find anything so ill have to try later

Which one did you order and from where? I considered ordering one, but a lot of the ones that I looked at had s shipping time of a few weeks!

I ordered from facelake.com and ordered their brand of Doppler as it was cheaper but also fda approved. I was really impressed with their shipping and service and they ship from IL

Im curious about buying one but I know ill freak myself out and not use it right!! this is my first so I may just let the doc do it this time, but who knows, I may get one!

You know there's lots of tutorials out there on YouTube. And if my husband learn how to use it so can you. He was super excited to come home from work took the Doppler away from me and went on trying to find baby himself

I still can't find baby I try every other day I'm getting very frustrated I don't want to have to wait until the 16th at my appointment to heat baby

The baby is still very small! And probably down lower than you think! At my 11 weeks appointment they couldn't find the heart beat and a second nurse had to come in and she ended up finding it. Then I had an ultrasound and saw my little baby bouncing and flipping all over the place, which also explains why it was hard to catch! It will get much easier down the road!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->