Impatiently waiting for AF and baby #2

HopefulEm

Reaction score
I never thought I'd want my period so badly. DD is almost a year old and suddenly I'm having baby cravings. Wish I had some idea of how long it will be, but at the same time I want to nurse DD for as long as it feels right to do so, so it's up to fate I guess.

Any other mommies out there feel my pain?

Yes totally!! I have AF (came back at 6 months pp) but I am hesitant to ttc no 2 yet as my dd is still very dependent on nursing, especially at night and I don't want to get a bfp and find my supply drops off and dd has to wean before she is ready.

It's really tough as I am so ready to get going on no2. Before dd arrived we had talked about aiming for an 18month gap but dd reached 9 months and we felt it wouldn't be fair on dd to ttc. She isn't a great eater and won't take a bottle, we are only just making progress with a cup. Hopefully if things pick up with her solids we will try in April but I'm not holding my breath! It's awful when you have that broody feeling and you want to pregnant asap!

The average time for AF to return is 14.5 months. I was getting frustrated because we decided to stop preventing when lo was 14 months and then the :witch: showed up right at 14.5 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->