Implanon- lower mood/uncomfortable?

londonbird

Reaction score
Two questions in one I guess

Had my implant just over a month, miscarried start of september. Still really struggling feeling low..but I really dont know if the implant is making it worse or not.. I am not a really teary person normally but I cant get through the day without breaking down a few times at the moment. The doctor said it could affect my mood but..its still relatively soon since the miscarriage so to give it time.

Also I weight train 6 times a week, its really uncomfortable after weight training, burning/can feel it after every session. Apart from that is okay, very visable..which I wasnt expecting. But am trying to get used to the damn thing lol

Anyways..if anyone can make any suggestions would really appriciate it... Bringing up the issue of having it out is likely to cause a huge row..but..if its adding to the low feeling..may be worth it.

Thanks in advance guys :cry:

Well when i had it in i dident think it affected my mood much then i had it took out after 2 and a half years because of irregular bleeding, used comdoms for a few mounths and after an argument about ttc i said i was going to get it put back in, OH literaly begged me not to. He said i was so much happier and nicer with out it in.

Funny thing is i had it fitter about 2 weeks after we met so had gone most of our relationship with me being a bitch.

HTH.

Sorry to hear about your mc. I haven't noticed my implanon having an effect on my mood, and I can't see it in my arm either. I can feel it though, but I have fat arms! I assume with weight training you are nicely toned and it may take a while for it to settle in your arm and become invisible.

Sorry I can't help more :)

Thanks guys

Fingers crossed the implanon isnt making it any worse, as I really dont want to cause any arguments..plus what a palava to get it in the first plac

Will give it some time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->